Copa America 2016

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
June 3rd

USA/Columbia o2 -130

two teams likely to play with 2 or 3 attackers up top across the front line (4/4/2 columbia and most likely 4/3/3 for the US) and both with lack of defensive qualities at fullback, Columbia have been struggling and come in with a lot to prove, James is rested having not played a lot for Madrid this year and wants a move so needs a big performance, he's arguably been one of the best players in CONMEBOL WCQ though and could have a huge tournament, Cuadrado and Bacca should cause havoc on this back 4. US should play attacking with it being at home and be able to create chances on their own. Don't see either keeping a clean sheet so I think this pushes at worst, hope for a winner at some point

0-0-1

Costa Rica/Paraguay o2 -102
Brazil/Ecuador o2.5 +117

lots of attacking talent in the early games, Paraguay have moved to a younger squad especially up front lately and seem to be gelling well, put 2 past Brazil, Ecuador, and Bolivia in their last 3 competitive matches. Costa Rica play an attacking formation (3/5/2 which can sort of morph in to a 3/3/3/1) and have the speed to really pressure this backline. Another game like the 1st one yesterday where I expect both to score, this is a game both of these teams know they need 3 points to have a chance to advance as well, so I don't see either settling for a draw

Ecuador are a really sneaky attacking team who push up with a front 4 of Montero and Valencia on the wings, with Valencia and Bolanos up top, they also have been crushing it in WCQ so far and are tied for most goals scored through 6 games

A lot is being made of Brazil missing Neymar, and we know how much he means to them as they held a vigil for him at the world cup when he missed a game, but a bit under the radar and more important for the over here is the names missing on the back line. no Silva, Luiz, Marcelo, and Miranda isn't 100% fit either. I think they leak goals at the back throughout the tourney and it's why I dont expect them to go far, but they are still going to be able to score with Willian/Coutinho/Moura leading the midfield attack and Jonas up front coming off an incredible year for Benfica. I think both teams score early and often here.

nothing for sunday most likely, would lean Jamaica for value if anything, but they might be 2 of the worst 3 teams in the tournament with Haiti. Jamaica did well at the gold cup last year parking the bus and struggled beating powerhouses like Canada, Haiti, and El Salvador before getting outclassed by Mexico in the final. Venezuela have 1 win in their last 15 games (friendlys/copa/wcq) and are shipping goals lately. So you have a team who wont attack vs one that can't defend.

if the Mexico/Uruguay line keeps moving towards Uruguay I might grab a bit of the pk, even without Suarez they play so well as a unit and are so good defensively, led by Godin who might be the best CB in the world the last 2 years, that even without Suarez it could have value. I really like Mexico this tournament too though, which makes me hesitate

good reasoning for your OV in the Tico game; the coach has done a good job of tightening things at the back since he took over last year but they are missing both of the top two keepers and none of the guys that are on the roster can be counted on. Obviously there is a big drop off from Navas. I think i might nibble there also

0-0-1

Costa Rica/Paraguay o2 -102
Brazil/Ecuador o2.5 +117

lots of attacking talent in the early games, Paraguay have moved to a younger squad especially up front lately and seem to be gelling well, put 2 past Brazil, Ecuador, and Bolivia in their last 3 competitive matches. Costa Rica play an attacking formation (3/5/2 which can sort of morph in to a 3/3/3/1) and have the speed to really pressure this backline. Another game like the 1st one yesterday where I expect both to score, this is a game both of these teams know they need 3 points to have a chance to advance as well, so I don't see either settling for a draw

Ecuador are a really sneaky attacking team who push up with a front 4 of Montero and Valencia on the wings, with Valencia and Bolanos up top, they also have been crushing it in WCQ so far and are tied for most goals scored through 6 games

A lot is being made of Brazil missing Neymar, and we know how much he means to them as they held a vigil for him at the world cup when he missed a game, but a bit under the radar and more important for the over here is the names missing on the back line. no Silva, Luiz, Marcelo, and Miranda isn't 100% fit either. I think they leak goals at the back throughout the tourney and it's why I dont expect them to go far, but they are still going to be able to score with Willian/Coutinho/Moura leading the midfield attack and Jonas up front coming off an incredible year for Benfica. I think both teams score early and often here.

nothing for sunday most likely, would lean Jamaica for value if anything, but they might be 2 of the worst 3 teams in the tournament with Haiti. Jamaica did well at the gold cup last year parking the bus and struggled beating powerhouses like Canada, Haiti, and El Salvador before getting outclassed by Mexico in the final. Venezuela have 1 win in their last 15 games (friendlys/copa/wcq) and are shipping goals lately. So you have a team who wont attack vs one that can't defend.

if the Mexico/Uruguay line keeps moving towards Uruguay I might grab a bit of the pk, even without Suarez they play so well as a unit and are so good defensively, led by Godin who might be the best CB in the world the last 2 years, that even without Suarez it could have value. I really like Mexico this tournament too though, which makes me hesitate

lol

0-2-1

struggled for goals on saturday in either game, until Mexico Concacaf was putting up a poor showing

Panama -104
Argentina/Chile o2.5 +131

Even without Messi the Argies have a ton of talent going forward, and they play an open style, hope to see a game similar to the late one tonight

Panama I just think holds a huge gap on Bolivia in talent, they have done well and lately , arguably should have won the gold cup last year, and they have a very solid if unspectacular back 4 that plays well together led by Felipe Baloy, it won't hold up against the big boys but against a Bolivian side without much firewpower they can shut them down

I like the over and good price. Don't know much about the other match but Bolivia must be seriously shit for Panama to be such a favorite.

Good luck!

ya its really a play against them, they have been so bad the last year

5 losses in 6 games in WCQ, their only win against Venezuela who won yesterday against a 10 man Jamaica but that doesnt show me much

what is mostly their first team got trucked by the US a few weeks ago too 4-0

3-5-1 -2.51

USA/Paraguay o2.5 -105
Columbia/CR o2.5 -105

Paraguay will need to push up and needs goals and potential GD help to go through so I expect a real open game

similar in the other game, unless the US win that it becomes a mean nothing game for Costa Rica and in those cases we usually dont see much defending

4-6-1 -2.56

Quarter finals

USA to advance -107
Columbia/Peru o2.5 +130
Mexico to advance -105
Argentina -1.5 -105

Back