Coors Over train

Jm8122

Pretty much a regular
Anderson pitched pretty well until bullpen came in and imploded. Do we see a repeat of another high scoring game tomorrow with maeda & Gray?

Anderson pitched pretty well until bullpen came in and imploded. Do we see a repeat of another high scoring game tomorrow with maeda & Gray?

If rox bp gets in early yes.. throw in dodgers bp.. double yes

Maeda is slumping and could provide the over by himself. Gray has been the Ace we thought he was. He’s been taken out in the 8th inning with under 100 pitches. May need a CG tonight.

I’ll be behind home plate tonight. Expected a pitchers dual, but something isn’t right with Maeda. I think I’ll just bet ROX -110 and leave the total alone. I could see Gray shutting down the Dodgers. This has a 7-2 ring to it to me tonight. Also Ottavino is sick and won’t be pitching.

Why is Freeland an underdog against Buehler at home? And the Dodgers pen is now shit, a bunch of old Rockies scrubs. If they want to give me Freeland and plus money, and he’s not facing Kershaw, I’ll take it.

Nolan out? If so, with Freeland's 1.7 WHIP vs. Dodgers... might be too much to overcome vs. a pitcher with good #s vs. Rox

Tough not to take Freeland.

Against Col, Buehler went 7 innings 1 ER 6 K’s at Dodgers Stadium in May. At Coors in June, 5 innings 4 ER 2 K’s.

Buehler got the W last time out against the Astros going 5 innings.

Don’t see Buehler going deep into this game at Coors. Means we see the Doyers BP again for at least 3-4 innings.

Hate to say it but I see another L for my Boys in Blue.

11 runs without Arenado and 2 good pitchers? Seems like under should be a lock em up bet.... which means, over it is!

McMahon bailed me out last night, lets go! This game I wish I bet the over. Btw, tomorrow will be a day game hotter than today and Betty is suspect

Back