CONOR/DOS ANJOS

Noles4life

Pretty much a regular
i like conor think hes good for the sport, i like the big trash talkers just makes things more interesting.... anyways for this fight im having a hard time seeing conor winning.... hes stepping up in weight and will now face a guy that will atleast be the same size if not bigger... Conor was facing guys he was just flat out bigger.. he struggled with mendes as he was a wrestler and i know he didnt have long time to prepare for a wrestler but i feel if dos anjos goes to ground conor is done..... dos anjos could very well be the best pound for pound figher in UFC at the moment.... He destroyed Cowboy, and just doesnt have any weaknesses getting better every fight. My book is showing dos anjos at +125 and i feel the books know conor will be a big public fav so why put anything out there at + when they know ppl will beat em regardless. Just would like some input from some of the UFC guys, am i missing something here cuz i think dos anjos at +125 is a steal and could be one of those instances where we wont see a favorable line for this guy again going forward he could be like bone jones once ppl see hes the real deal beats a few big names then all his fights going forward are just inflated and you cant bet em.... i dont want to bet against conor as i am a fan of his and enjoy all he brings but i do like money better, and if conor loses its no biggie still featherweight champ and can go back and dominate division......

i like conor think hes good for the sport, i like the big trash talkers just makes things more interesting.... anyways for this fight im having a hard time seeing conor winning.... hes stepping up in weight and will now face a guy that will atleast be the same size if not bigger... Conor was facing guys he was just flat out bigger.. he struggled with mendes as he was a wrestler and i know he didnt have long time to prepare for a wrestler but i feel if dos anjos goes to ground conor is done..... dos anjos could very well be the best pound for pound figher in UFC at the moment.... He destroyed Cowboy, and just doesnt have any weaknesses getting better every fight. My book is showing dos anjos at +125 and i feel the books know conor will be a big public fav so why put anything out there at + when they know ppl will beat em regardless. Just would like some input from some of the UFC guys, am i missing something here cuz i think dos anjos at +125 is a steal and could be one of those instances where we wont see a favorable line for this guy again going forward he could be like bone jones once ppl see hes the real deal beats a few big names then all his fights going forward are just inflated and you cant bet em.... i dont want to bet against conor as i am a fan of his and enjoy all he brings but i do like money better, and if conor loses its no biggie still featherweight champ and can go back and dominate division......

Love the line.

Anyway, I have nothing to offer but best wishes.

Back