Connor Cook ed a Texan

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Connor Cook.

It will be interesting to see the mentality used today by the raider coaching staff. They have been very aggressive all year long. You are posed with a problem imo .... the easiest way to win this game is to just let Connor Cook not make mistakes, hand it off a lot and let the ineptness of the Houston offense keep you in the game. That is likely the best chance they have to win. But it is not a very likely way to beat New England or Pittsburgh or Kansas City imo ...

I think you have to run your same game plan as if Carr was in there and if you lose this game so be it ... but have to get Cook ready for the other games down the line if you win this one. Just how I see it.

I predict they go more conservative, and Cook is used to the game manager role dating back to Sparty, so I think he can do what is asked.

Cook gonna tap that ass for a win either way .... just hope they get him prepped for the next game.

Detroit 8.5
Oakland 4
Pitt -10.5
Giants 5

Good luck , I'm on raiders with you, and I've been hitting NFL at 80% clip this year ( unposted)

2H under 19.5

Some fear Houston scores defensively or the Raiders quit but I will pay to see houston play that well on offense again and at a certain point they won't be trying to score anymore anyway. Raiders are playing with training wheels on.

2H under 19.5

Some fear Houston scores defensively or the Raiders quit but I will pay to see houston play that well on offense again and at a certain point they won't be trying to score anymore anyway. Raiders are playing with training wheels on.
AGREE

Back