Congratulations Anaheim Mighty Ducks

Interesting, Ducks only led 8 minutes first 2 games... the 8 mintes that mattered

all in all, toughest championship to win in all of sports IMO and always will be.

Look forward to an offseason here and the whole regular season in 2007-8

the true MVP is Brian Burke. The Vancouver Canucks must be kicking their heads.

Burke made the right moves by keeping Giguerre, signing Pronger, putting Carlyle at the helm.

Good team for years to come. Its hard to find consistency in this league, i think Burke built a steady foundation.

SC is right, one of the hardest Finals to win, physically and mentally exhausting with only 2 days rest in between

Nice win for the ducks, and deserving too. They outplayed the Sens in almost all of the periods. Got to wonder how this series would've played out with a switch of goalies. I though Giggy was deserving of the MVP, but oh well...

Happy for Teemu, he has put a lot of time in and really deserves this.

Going to be a looooong offseason this year.

Got to get my pic taken with the Cup twice...even got to hug it...great times.
Glad for Teemu.

were you at the game Noose?

My old boss is John Maddens Aunt and she invited me over each time he brought it back to Toronto for a BBQ... drank out of the cup a few times. nothing like it...

drank out of the cup a few times. nothing like it...

Oh, Santa, you are no longer my friend.

=)

You know how you have that list of things in your head that you want to accomplish some day. Like for Jump it's having virtual sex with that chick from that website? Yeah, well getting to hug the Stanley Cup is way up there on mine.

I don't want to stand in some line just to get a paw on the thing like a schlub, I want a full moment with it. I have no idea how this is going to happen, I just intend to make it so.

So I'm always jealous of those who've had this chance before me.

As for the Ducks, congrats to 'em, they were by far the better team on the ice in that series, which surprised me, but to say that they weren't or that they didn't earn it would be a lie.

They played great, and they did earn it.

Yeah, defintely something different waiting in line / going to the HOF to touch etc or to have it in the backyard sitting on a picnic table while you eat a burger and have a beer, lol.

Already trying to score an invite when O'Donnel brings it back to Ottawa... friend of a friend type deal so its a long shot, but worth the phone call to see.

I was not at the game but was at both ALL STAR GAMEs side show thingy they do once in San Jose and once in LA...we went during the game so less people...not a long line to get to the Cup either.

Just think, the Ducks were this/close to winning the Crosby lottery, too.

Yeah, well, he's a Penguin and, hopefully, will be for his entire career so Anahiem can go sit and spin.

=)

Back