Congrats to all Florida backers and...

MistaFlava

Cheerleader
to those who had a winning season.

I had another bad Bowl Season but it's time to get down and dirty in the NFL and try to recover from this loss.

Major props to those who took Florida tonight, impressive capping job to say the least and I never ever saw this coming.

Congrats again and see you all next season!

thup.gif

<!-- / message -->

Wow! $10,000! I feel very sorry for you, bro! I hope that will not set you back with your family finances. Good luck in your other bets.

Bob Hope there is no need for rubbing it in and making stupid comments. Mista Flava is a gambler and took a shot as did most of us on the Bucks.

They did not win but its not the end of the world we will be back.
Please keep personal comments away from this forum.

First and Goal said:
Bob Hope there is no need for rubbing it in and making stupid comments. Mista Flava is a gambler and took a shot as did most of us on the Bucks.

They did not win but its not the end of the world we will be back.
Please keep personal comments away from this forum.

Oh, no, bro, you misunderstood. He told me in his thread that 100 UNITS meant $10,000. I'm not trying to rub it in, I'm thinking of how much that would set me back and offering my most heartfelt sympathy. I know you probably misunderstood me, so no need to apologize. :cheers:

Looking forward to your NFL picks flava flav. I'll never forget how I tailed you on Thanksgiving to go 3-0. PHI looks tempting as the line keeps moving up. Balt is the other one I like so far.

Bob Hope is a class act.. he didnt mean it

Get em in the nfl mista

Hey Mista,you did a hell of a job capping this year,i went to your thread immediatly when i needed help as did most of these guys on here,so no need to apologize.please keep up the hard work bro you are greatly appreciated.:bow: :bow: :cheers:

Mista,

Keep your head up. You are still considered as one of the BEST CAPPER.
I know you will BOUNCE BACK!

Mista, tough break, nothing you can do about it now..

A lot of people appreciate your threads, I know we have been on opposing sides a few times this yr and I like to read your threads just because there is a lot of information I didn't know about the opposing side.

Keep up the hardwork

rutlemic said:
Hey Mista,you did a hell of a job capping this year,i went to your thread immediatly when i needed help

Same here. Chin up, Mista, and kudos to the Gator backers:shake:

Give a nice shout out to Mags and Mikesy tonight as I know both of my boys had Florida. I took a beating on Ohio State, and seeing flavor was the first to admit he was wrong, I'll be second. Damn that sucked watching it. Time to hit up NFL playoffs and CBB and flava flave says.

Flava,

That was tough loss for a lot of us. I've relied on your threads many a times when you were on the winning side. I appreciate your capping skills. Good luck in the NFL playoffs.

:bow:

Fondybadger said:
Give a nice shout out to Mags and Mikesy tonight as I know both of my boys had Florida. I took a beating on Ohio State, and seeing flavor was the first to admit he was wrong, I'll be second. Damn that sucked watching it. Time to hit up NFL playoffs and CBB and flava flave says.

That was definitely one of the toughest losses ever to watch and have money on.

Bro you will be rolling in cash after hoops season. You know as I do............ it is a cycle. DO like you always have, adjust and learn what you can ( We all do that hopefully) then cash em bro !!!

Yo Yo Yo

My Man Flava. I m sorry to say I was on the other side last night.

However its not about me Its about You!! You do a great job getting the resourceful information out and as you can see, by the views on your post, how many people (like ETG says above) "appreciate your threads" including myself!!!!

I always look to see if we are on the sameside!

Keep your glass 1/2 FULL, NOT 1/2 empty, because their are alot of guys out there that dont have the balls to think about putting up those kinda units!

I stand and Applaud how you give Congrats to Florida Backers.

Also would like to thank you for letting me post on your threads!!

Take a Bow MISTAFLAVA!

HOLLA @ YOUR BOY

:smiley_abcs: :cheers: :fumeur7:

Shake it off an move ahead Mista, keep up the good work just one tough night. :shake:

Back