Congrats All Bulls Backers!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter PooPooStinks
  • Start date Start date
P

PooPooStinks

The Bulls showed me a lot of heart today.
Most teams in the NBA would have packed it in when they were down close to 20.

These young guys have a lot of heart IMO.

They just don't give up, this was one of the most entertaining games I have seen in the NBA in a long time.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this team go a long way in the playoffs this year!!!!

The Bulls showed me a lot of heart today.
Most teams in the NBA would have packed it in when they were down close to 20.

These young guys have a lot of heart IMO.

They just don't give up, this was one of the most entertaining games I have seen in the NBA in a long time.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this team go a long way in the playoffs this year!!!!
stop typing and stop watching basketball :an_roll_laugh:

Who can beat them in the East in the playoffs other than Detroit????

why did you make a thread like this when you know most of this board had the bucks?

chicago needs home court advange to have a chance to get past the 2nd round

Disagree completely.
Bulls with Nocioni back are much more balanced than Cavs are.
I think Bulls beat Cavs in 6 games.

why did you make a thread like this when you know most of this board had the bucks?

I have no idea of what "most of the board" had....
Made no difference of what I thought about how the Bulls played today.
Sorry you lost, but it is the NBA it happens.

Yeah, beating the Bucks in OT is a sure sign of a playoff bound team.

On the road, down 20, against a team that has been playing really well (Beat Toronto in Toronto on Friday night), it sure is the sign of a playoff bound team, you are correct. :shake:

everytime i turn around im seein more an more off this bullshit. i dont give a fuck if he cries like a girl, enuff of tha bitchin back an fourth. everyones opinion on everything is always welcome here. bitchin about dumb shit back an fourth wont happen any more. this is both of ur last warnings. i dont care if u havent fucked up before, no more warnings. this place wont turn into covers, believe that.

Coming back on the road down by 18 in the 4th only furthers the point that the Bucks stink, not that the Bulls are good.

i completely agree with your bulls assessment here poopoo although i missed the game today but seeing gordon put up 48 is quite amazing and shows how he can carry this team through tough situations and win. Deng is getting better and better every game and will be a force for this team as a scoring threat. Nocioni back will help alot too. Bulls should get home spot, it will be a battle with cleveland for that fourth home spot but i think they have a much better ensemble of players and depth to their team than the cavs and should prove a real threat come playoff time. If they can match their great defensive intensity late in games like they have shown, we know they have many guys that can take over the game late and score much needed baskets.

must of been a fun game to watch today, even though bucks backers took it hard

everytime i turn around im seein more an more off this bullshit. i dont give a fuck if he cries like a girl, enuff of tha bitchin back an fourth. everyones opinion on everything is always welcome here. bitchin about dumb shit back an fourth wont happen any more. this is both of ur last warnings. i dont care if u havent fucked up before, no more warnings. this place wont turn into covers, believe that.
:shake: no problem sir

tru...
I agree with you (Although I don't think I am "bitchin"....
IMO though you might want to use some sense of typical english and not so much "hip hop slang" i.e. "believe that", and so many curse words as you are a mod and you probably should show a little more professionalism.
Just my opinion though....
Good Luck on the games!!!!!

poopoo i dont care if u dont think ur bitchin or not, im sayin shit that ive seen lately wont be happenin around here. u were in this an u were warned also. sorry if tha cussin offended u, thats how i talk. my professionalism isnt in question here, its bitchin back an fourth wit other members an other issues that u have been warned about before. u might see a more professional side of me if these type of posts stay away from this forum.

Cool
FWIW...
Most of your words that end with a "n" should have a "g" at the end.
Most of your words that end with a "t" should have a "h" at the end.
It is the not "tha"
It is with not "wit"

Good Luck with the games!!!!!!

I'd like to say i think the bulls r a much better team than cleveland. i am a die hard nba fan and watch almost every game cuz i have the nba package. the way the cavs employ lebron as a point forward is not working and their defense has been slipping from when they were one of the best. poor illgauskas has other things on his mind and its inevitably a distraction. nocioni will be huge for the boys from chi and i think tyrus thomas has potential to be the next zo. cleveland is definately not nearly as deep as bulls.

I dont think PPS shouldve been banned for what its worth. Yeah hes weird, and yeah he types alot, and maybe hes annoying sometimes. But I doubt u can find one of his posts that is actually mean-spirited. I think hes well-intentioned, just misguided alot of the time lol. I dont see him a problem at all, but whatever.

I dont think PPS shouldve been banned for what its worse. Yeah hes weird, and yeah he types alot, and maybe hes annoying sometimes. But I doubt u can find one of his posts that is actually mean-spirited. I think hes well-intentioned, just misguided alot of the time lol. I dont see him a problem at all, but whatever.

This is not the first time that he doesn't give any respect to others. We had warned him to behave but he just ignore.

Back