* confused and need help **

ghostnmyhead

On The Grind Stacking Big Faces
hello. i layed a 500$ parlay and the last game i have left is dallas +3 should i hedge? the parlay is 500$ to win 12500$. im pretty confident in dallas. but i was wondering what would you guys do in this situation? go for seattle ml and try to middle? or just lay 6,000 on seattle spread? thanks

Why not play Seattle -1.5 for a couple grand and even if Dallas wins you still make 10 g's but if they lose you still get 2 g's or a middle.

I personally would wager 6000 and guarantee some winnings.

You can still middle and worst case if dallas wins you get that 10K...if its goes bad you walk away net +1500...

No problem I really like Dallas myself thats why I think its best to to give yourself only a small hedge...You shouldnt walk away empty handed and you would have turned 500 into 2K still..

I just realized it was -1-110 thats better then the ML -118 obviously....if you push your seattle bet you win your parlay so maybe you can go 2300 on the -1-110 couple bucks more in your pocket worst case

thanks for all the help and support guys i ended up taking seahawks ml for 3 grand. surprisingly i hit the middle and ended up winning 15,500. thanks agian for the help guys couldnt of done it without u guys

ghostnmyhead said:
hello. i layed a 500$ parlay and the last game i have left is dallas +3 should i hedge? the parlay is 500$ to win 12500$. im pretty confident in dallas. but i was wondering what would you guys do in this situation? go for seattle ml and try to middle? or just lay 6,000 on seattle spread? thanks

I MAY BE HIGH AS ALLEN IVERSON BUT DO NOT HEDGE...THATS ALL I WILL SAY

Back