Conference Records & Game ATS Bowls Results

s--k

Goodbye to Romance College Football
AAC 1-5 SU, 2-4 ATS
Win - Memphis, Cincinnait ATS
Lose - Tulane, UCF, Houston, Tulsa, Cincinnati SU

ACC 0-6 SU, 2-4 ATS
Win - Notre Dame ATS, North Carolina State ATS
Lose - Miami, Wake, Clemson, Notre Dame SU, North Carolina State SU, North Carolina

Big Ten 3-2
Win - Wisconsin, Northwestern, Ohio State (vs Clem)
Lose - Indiana, Ohio State (vs Bama)

Big Xll 5-0, 4-1 ATS
Win - Oklahoma State, Texas, Oklahoma, WVU SU, Iowa State
Lose - WVU ATS

CUSA 0-6 SU, 1-5 ATS
Win - UTSA ATS
Lose - North Texas, La Tech, FAU, Marshall, WKU, UTSA SU

Independent 2-1 SU, 3-0 ATS
Win - BYU, Liberty, Army ATS
Lose - Army SU

MAC 2-0
Win - Buffalo, Ball State
Lose -

Mountain West 2-1
Win - Nevada, Hawaii
Lose - San Jose

PAC12 0-2
Win -
Lose - Colorado, Oregon

SEC 7-2 SU, 4-5 ATS
Win - Miss State, Georgia SU, Alabama SU (vs ND), Kentucky SU, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Alabama (vs OSU)
Lose - Florida, Auburn, Georgia ATS, Alabama ATS (vs ND), Kentucky ATS

Sun Belt 4-1 SU, 3-2 ATS
Win - App State, Georgia Southern, Georgia St, ULL SU
Lose - ULL ATS, Coastal Carolina

Favorites ATS 14-12 - App St, BYU, GaSo, Mem, Buffalo, GaSt, Texas, Wisconsin, OU, MissSt, NW, ISU, TA&M, Alabama (vs OSU)
Favorites SU 19-7 - App St, BYU, GaSo, Mem, Buffalo, ULL, GaSt, Texas, Wisconsin, OU, MissSt, WVU, Georgia, NW, Alabama (vs ND), Kentucky, ISU, TA&M, Alabama (vs OSU)

Dogs ATS 12-14 - Nevada, Hawaii, UTSA, Lib, OkSt (was +1), BallSt, Army, Cincy, Notre Dame, OhioSt (vs Clem), NCState, Ole Miss
Dogs SU 7-19 - Nevada, Hawaii, Lib, Ok St (was +1), BallSt, Ohio St (vs Clem), Ole Miss

Overs 14-11-1 - ASt/NTx, Nv/Tl, GaSt/WKU, Lib/CC, OkSt/Mia, Tex/CU, UW/WF, OU/UF, MSU/Tul, WV/Ar, NW/Aub, OSU/Clem, TA&M/UNC, Ala/OSU
Unders 11-14-1 - BYU/UCF, GS/LT, Mem/FAU, Haw/Hou, Buff/Mar, Ball/SJ
ULL/UTSA push on 55, UGA/Cin, Ala/ND, UK/NCSt, OM/IU, ISU/Or

1st H Favorites ATS 14-12 -App St, BYU, GaSo, Mem, ULL, GaSt, Tex, Oklahoma, MissSt, NW, Bama (vs ND), UK, ISU, Bama (vs OSU)
1st H Dogs ATS 12-14 - Nev (lines between PK - +.5), Haw, Mar (line either 3 push or 3.5 win), Lib, OkSt (was +.5), Wake, Ball, Army, Cin, OSU, OM, UNC

1st H Overs 10-14-2 - ASt/NTx, Nv/Tl, BYU/UCF,GaSt/WKU, UW/WF, UF/OU, WV/Ar, OSU/Clem, ISU/Or, Ala/OSU
1st H Unders 14-10-2 - Mem/FAU, Haw/Hou, Buff/Mar, ULL/UTSA, Lib/CC (under 31/30.5, 30 would've pushed), Tex/CU, MSU/Tul, Ball/SJ, UGA/Cin, NW/Aub, Ala/ND, UK/NCSt, OM/IU, TA&M/UNC
GS/LT PUSH on 24, OkSt/Mia PUSH on 31 (some lines 30.5 some 31.5)

2nd H Favorites ATS 12-13-1 - Tulane, GaSo, Hou, Buff, Miami, Texas, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, UGA, ISU, TA&M, Bama (vs OSU)
2nd H Dogs ATS 13-12-1 - NTex, BYU (lines varied +.5 to +1.5), FAU, UTSA, WKU, Lib, MissSt, Ball, NW (+.5), ND, OSU, NCSt, OM (+4.5)
Army+7 PUSH

2nd H Overs 13-12-1 - Nv/Tl, ULL/UTSA, GaSt/WKU, Lib/CC, OkSt/Mia, Tex/CU, UW/WF, OU/UF, MSU/Tul, WV/Ar, NW/Aub, UK/NCSt, TA&M/UNC
2nd H Unders 12-13-1 - BYU/UCF, GS/LT, Mem/FAU, Haw/Hou, Buff/Mar, Ball/SJ, UGA/Cin, Ala/ND, OSU/Clem, OM/IU (31), ISU/Ore, Ala/OSU
ASt/NTx PUSH on 35 (some lines 34.5 had it going over)

Team trailing at HT vs 2nd H spread: 10-13-1:
Win - NTex+9, Tulane-3, FAU+6.5, Hou-3.5/4, WKU+.5, UTSA+4.5, Miami-.5, NCSt+.5,
Lose - UCF (-.5 to 1.5), LaTech+2.5, Mar+1.5/2.5, CC-4, Tex+3, FL+.5, Tulsa-1.5, SJ-6.5, UGA-6.5, ND+10.5, IU-4.5, Ore-3, UNC+3
- UW/WF were tied at HT (not counted in record) - WV-7 PUSH

Last edited:
I will update the first post as results come in.

Feel free and encouraged to post any thoughts you have on conferences. Like CUSA is looking completely overmatched so far and Sun Belt looks very good. I liked UTSA vs ULL! Maybe for my sake that game gets canceled!

Haven’t even looked but are losers teams that played more games or is it equal-ish?

that would be interesting to look at

Haven’t even looked but are losers teams that played more games or is it equal-ish?

that would be interesting to look at

App State 11 games - North Texas 9 games
Nevada 8 games - Tulane 10 games
BYU 11 games - UCF 9 games
Ga So 12 games - LaTech 8 games

There have only been 2 upsets by teams dogged 2 points or more (Hawaii and Liberty)

Only one team has won straight up but failed to cover (ULL)

Favorites are 9-5 ATS

Game Overs and 2nd H Overs are each 8-5-1

3 sizable upsets now (Hawaii, Liberty and Ball St)

Game Overs and 2nd H Overs now moved to 10-6-1

And our second straight up winner failed to cover in WVU

I'm still going back to that Cincy game and how Fickell handed the game to Georgia. Gave Georgia 70 extra seconds at the end of the game with atrocious clock management. Such a fan of the guy but that left my head spinning.

I'm still going back to that Cincy game and how Fickell handed the game to Georgia. Gave Georgia 70 extra seconds at the end of the game with atrocious clock management. Such a fan of the guy but that left my head spinning.
That was truly horrible and upsetting to watch.

That was truly horrible and upsetting to watch.

Agree 100%. I'm at a loss, still am, for a coach that seemingly is pretty damned buttoned up. If I as an idiot at home, deep in the 4th quarter, can see Ridder snapping the ball w/ 10-15 seconds left on the play clock, several times, why can't he / his staff see the same?

Updated through all 25 bowl games pending the final Title game result.

This day is always really strange for me with no football to look forward to and get ready for. Weird. I kind of go through a brief bout of depression until the rest of the things in my life surge back to fill the football void. And life is good, fortunately I have a family that accepts my college football obsession. They're the best. So many things to be thankful for and meaningful things outside of a game to simply watch and bet on...it's just a big deal...it can be so fun and exciting, challenging and rewarding. Takes up a lot of time if you follow it as close as most of us do.

So thanks for a great year everyone. I relied more on the forum this year as watching games with friends and family was more limited due to covid. Thanks...best of luck and health with whatever life brings your way.

Back