Conference HAMMERS!!!!!

HammersSpreads

Pretty much a regular
Conference/Super Bowl HAMMERS!!!!!

Keep winning the bigger wagers, losing the small ones. That's what happens when you throw darts at a wall on games you have little feel for. At least the Ravens +7.5 was free money.

Feel good old about these wagers upcoming. And will prob be the last wagers of the year, if all go as expected this week:

Pack +14.5/Pats -1 TEASER
Love getting 2 TD's with the Pack against an over rated Seattle team, who hasn't played a good/legit opponent or QB for about 2 months now lol. And i think the Pats will have little problem with the turnover prone Luck this weekend.

Patriots to to win the SB (+193) ----- HAMMERED
basically, I thought whoever won the Ravens/Pats game would win the Super Bowl, and at nearly 2:1 odds, I'll take a shot on the Pats now with a decent payout.

Last edited:
An overrated Seattle team? You mean the team that won last years Super Bowl who are the #1 seed in the NFC and have the #1 defense in the NFL, that won the best division in football? I would be more concerned about a Packer team that has a QB playing on 1 leg that barely squeaked by Dallas.
If Seattle plays Brady, we may see the same result with Brady as we did with Manning in last years Super Bowl. Pats have little running game and they put little pressure on the QB. Seattle goes back to back. GL

GL today. I think only way to play the Pac today is on a teaser. I don't think they pull off the win. :cheers3:

An overrated Seattle team? You mean the team that won last years Super Bowl who are the #1 seed in the NFC and have the #1 defense in the NFL, that won the best division in football? I would be more concerned about a Packer team that has a QB playing on 1 leg that barely squeaked by Dallas.
If Seattle plays Brady, we may see the same result with Brady as we did with Manning in last years Super Bowl. Pats have little running game and they put little pressure on the QB. Seattle goes back to back. GL

Yes that same Seattle team that hadn't played a team with a pulse in at least a month. Good thing GB sh*t all over theirselves.

As for the Super Bowl, Seattle's comeback win does scare me a bit. If you look in past of most sports, a team will have that defining moment/play that kind of gives the feeling like it is "their year." So that comeback does scare me a bit. However, Seattle is the #1 seed and not some team that is defying all odds. (No matter how much people like Doug Baldwin want to make it out like they are an underdog and no one gives them a chance....what a joker. Or no matter how many tears Russell Wilson wants to cry).

Bottom line with the Super Bowl, I'll let my play ride. This will be the best offense, and by far the best QB Seattle has seen all year. Seattle doesn't get the luxury of going against a 3rd string QB this week....or a QB playing on 1 leg. I'll take Billy B to outcoach lil Petey. Both defenses are closer than a lot of people would like to believe IMO.

And 1 final note about the Pats having no running game that Wise mentioned......well their running game looked alright against Indy. Just bc the Ravens shut it down doesn't mean they have no running game....that's called looking too much at transitive property. Fun fact: of the 4 QB's left in the playoffs yesterday, Tom Brady was responsible for the lowest percentage of his teams offense....which means yes, they do have a running game.

GL in the Super Bowl to all.

***disclaimer.....I am not a pats fan, or a Seahawks fan. I am a Ravens fan....and don't really like either team playing on Feb 1st

Hammer, everything you said is aiite, but I'm not buying Seattle is overrated, nor do I think anyone with a pulse is either. Pats running game found themselves vs a Colts D that's just not that good.
Itll be important to check the health on some Seattle players but I think these little WRs for the Pats will struggle vs this physical group of DBs with Gronk having to carry the load vs some good LBers and aggressive safeties. Aiiite

Back