Conference Championships

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Regular Season: 33-23-1 +12.90 units
Playoffs: 3-1 +3.6 units

Jax@New England
My line: NE -7 43.5
My play: UNDER 46 (1.25)

A lot is being made about the defenses in the NFC, yet, I have both of these defenses rated higher than their NFC counterparts. My numbers point to the game-flow in this game being more like the expected game-flow in the NFC. I do not see NE having a great amount of success going down the field (balls in the air for 25+) yards - same goes for Jax. Two teams that bring different style of defense against two different styles of offense, which happen to play into the defenses strengths. Brady gashing his hand kinda helps as well......call it 23-17

Minny @Phila
My line: PK, 41
My Play: PHILADELPHIA +140 (1.25)

There is no reason Minnesota should be favored, especially given the emotional victory last week, in a game that saw them blow a 17 pt lead at home. I firmly believe that the emotions from last week had an effect on this weeks prep. On the field, these teams matchup very well, and I don't believe it's a stretch to say that the QBs are equal at this point. Again, I'll take the home team, with the better running game at home +120 or better,

Good Luck.

Yup and yup. I'm just waiting for a better number on Philly as I think it gets pushed back toward 3.5 toady. BOL smh

Back