Confederations Cup 13

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Brazil +135
Spain +175
Italy +600
Uruguay +1000

Likely no other contenders.

Despite seemingly everyone on Spain, Brazil is still the favorite. Much of that is because they really take this competition seriously and they are at home. Is Neymar ready to take over? Italy is out of form so I can't see where any one besides Brazil takes Group A. 70 cents seems cheap to me.

Brazil to win Group A -170

I lean toward Spain winning the whole thing, but will sit back and look at it some more. But, Brazil to win group A is a fairly large bet with Italy being out of form.

Just read nigeria is having a bonus dispute, hasnt even left yet, should be interesting how this plays out.

Italy is out of form so I can't see where any one besides Brazil takes Group A. 70 cents seems cheap to me.... But, Brazil to win group A is a fairly large bet with Italy being out of form.
Why would you say Italy is out of form considering they have the exact same record as Brazil over their last 12 matches (5-5-2)?

Brazil probably do stand a better chance of winning the group simply because of home field advantage and the greater potential to blow out Mexico and Japan but, at the same time, I can see the Brazilian offense being frustrated by the type of structured defensive scheme the Italians employ.

Either way, I have no horse in this race, so good luck with your bet.

Weather...humid will take its toll on a team like Italy.
Also I'm not going to bite on overs in this comp. it's generally a very conservative pace of play. Lots of shut outs so you usually are depending on one team to score 3.
Can't trust Uruguay, terrible road team.
Mexico maybe a dark horse here. They have been pretty stingy on D...they lack the firepower though

Mike, kinda disagree on mexico. Im going play a future on them small. I think their defense is vulnerable, and their weak spot. The thing about concacaf is that no one has played this team straight up. Costa rica played 5 in the back, panama had no ambition to go forward and neifher did the usa. Id be really worried if they werent creating chances, but they are. Worrisome that they have not scored more, but teams arent going sit back against them in this tourney

Back