Condolences to GLB

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
Heard this morning driving in to work that the Bills are going to announce Rex Ryan as their coach.

Haha. GLB will love this move though, just like most of the sheep around these parts. Only time will tell if this is just another move, in a looooong list of moves, that's more of a PR move to sell tickets as opposed to a move that'll help the Bills win. The fans around here are so desperate, they buy into anything...and then end up dissappointed at the end...and, of course, saying they knew it was a bad move all along....it's a viscious cycle that's been on repeat for a decade plus.

Seriously? This is last thing Bills needed. I don't know all the names, but surely they needed an Offensive coach, Shwartz has D covered. Rex must do good interview

Rex the next Chip Kelly with offensive scheme. He is an offensive innovator that can get the most out of the raw young talent on the offensive side of the ball for the bills. Now if they can just shore up that suspect defense, they will be fine.

Haha. GLB will love this move though, just like most of the sheep around these parts. Only time will tell if this is just another move, in a looooong list of moves, that's more of a PR move to sell tickets as opposed to a move that'll help the Bills win. The fans around here are so desperate, they buy into anything...and then end up dissappointed at the end...and, of course, saying they knew it was a bad move all along....it's a viscious cycle that's been on repeat for a decade plus.

*disappointed
*vicious

Rex the next Chip Kelly with offensive scheme. He is an offensive innovator that can get the most out of the raw young talent on the offensive side of the ball for the bills. Now if they can just shore up that suspect defense, they will be fine.

lol. I'm ok with the hire truthfully. The last thing we needed was an offensive coordinator that had no head coaching experience. It all comes down to getting good qb play,seems as though Whaley is still backing EJ... I would think they make some plays for o-lineman... I'm very curious to see how this turns out.

I'll spare you the suspense, lex. They'll be looking for a new coach in 24 months.

Rex Ryan is a hell of a coach. He's done more with less than most coaches. He's had incompetent gms his entire coaching tenure.

Rex Ryan is a hell of a coach. He's done more with less than most coaches. He's had incompetent gms his entire coaching tenure.

Well you can add another of those GMs to that list. Rex is a helluva coach, you're right about that...it's just not what the Bills needed and is a typical hire for them (selling tix, not winning).

Since when has Rex Ryan been a hell of a coach? The Jets are a damn train wreck.

If the bills get a decent qb someone like cutler this off season that is a contender

That d is top notch and gets kiko back and the added bonus of rex

Coach and quarterback are all you need, I've learned the hard way. Bills still have neither.

Back