Concerning Houston

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
This year and last playing at home on Sunday
14-1
-- The Astros are 11-0 since Sep 03, 2014 in the last game of a series at home after they had multiple multi-run innings.
Based on 98 at bats vs lefties 29 runs which is pretty good
Have hardly bet the team this year but will go for 1 unit

On a short sample 10.1 innings DeGrom stinks with the ump. 6.97 ERA. Guy is a over ump so---

last minute tip applies to Robbie Ray(ARI) today:1.47 WHIP in 4 days rest and 1.84 WHIP in DAY games in career. He is allowing 4 runs in avg off a shut out

No Miggy for Det (if this is the discussion thread), he kills Cleveland like no other.

This year and last playing at home on Sunday
14-1
-- The Astros are 11-0 since Sep 03, 2014 in the last game of a series at home after they had multiple multi-run innings.
Based on 98 at bats vs lefties 29 runs which is pretty good
Have hardly bet the team this year but will go for 1 unit

29 hits, only 12 runs in the 13 games with 98 AB.

Probably a typo but in case you were using the 29 run number as a reason to bet them.

20th in majors last year as far as avg vs lefties, but 8th in the majors last year as far as run scored vs lefties (so last year had the opposite phenomenon).

Yordano Ventura is 12-0 since july 2014 after allowing 6+ hits , now home favs

SU:12-0 (3.17, 100.0%) avg line: -128.5 / 117.0 on / against: +$1,227 / -$1,262 ROI: +78.7% / -100.0%
RL:11-1 (2.67, 91.7%) avg line: 121.5 / -134.8 on / against: +$1,432 / -$1,532 ROI: +100.4% / -86.8%
OU:4-7-1 (-0.21, 36.4%) avg total: 7.4 over / under: -$350 / +$275 ROI: -26.6% / +20.7%

<tbody>
</tbody>
RunsHitsErrorsWalksStrike OutsGround BallsFly BallsTeam LOB
Team5.29.90.62.25.98.85.46.2
Opp2.06.20.83.19.29.83.97.1

<tbody>
</tbody>

Feldman 3 Year split vs Boston

Games Started 5
SP Record 0-4
ERA 10.57
23 IP, 36 hits (.364),
BB:SO 14:9

Feldman also almost a full run worse at night compared to day
Feldman also a full run worse at home than away

Good luck getting Pedroia out tonight (assuming he plays)

Also, Stros about to hit the road for six games, all against division rivals while Boston plays Atlanta in interleague. The travel is to Seattle too. Horrible spot for astros from the schedule standpoint.

the yankees are pathetic right now, and they go on a long RT after today

might lose 100 games tbh

I pegged 'em sub-.500, but I liked 'em today. I thought Pineda was throwing a little better than his numbers, but the Rays bats have silenced that notion early today, lordy.

LAD-COL O11 with Lyles and wood seems decent,especially since COL is home dog. they will bat more often the bottom of 9th inning which should help the over

Also, Stros about to hit the road for six games, all against division rivals while Boston plays Atlanta in interleague. The travel is to Seattle too. Horrible spot for astros from the schedule standpoint.

indeed

but... Other than the 2013 American League opener against the Rangers, this is the Astros' first Sunday night game since a Sept. 23, 2007 game against the Cardinals.

Interesting angle but I've never thought of the Sunday night game in baseball as being anything remotely special, can't imagine in this day when every game is televised that these night game would mean anything significant to a player. Probably wish they could get on the plane sooner on a Sunday if anything.

Feldman Fade: when feldman went 5 innings or less last start he allows 3.57 runs in avg next start not to mention his struggles vs BOS

I never looked at it like a Monday Night Football game that is for sure. But I don't know if I am right in disregarding that either. shrug.

Bad sight for Tribe betters, worse sight for Tribe fans. Carrasco helped off the field after covering first. He was mowing 'em down too. Looked like a hammy, hope that's all it is.

Houston hasn't won 2 games in a row all season. Only 6 other teams have failed to win 3 in a row, and of those 6 only one has failed to record at least 2 x 2-game winning streaks (Miami).

----

Boston is 4-1 (3-0 on the road) this season off conceding a 7+ run total (only loss to the team w/the highest current winning % in the AL, Baltimore).

Boston is 8-9 overall, having yet to fall 2 games under .500 at any stage this season.

Boston is the only team to this point that has not been held to a 1 or 2 run team total.

The enigmatic Trevor Bauer will enter the game w/ 2 outs in the 3rd, bases empty.

And now Tiger starter Greene is exiting mid-inning with an undisclosed injury. Weirdness is afoot in Detroit.

A lot of value taken away from boston though for those that like that side and a much nicer price for those that like stros. Boston may go off the favorite.

Back