Competitive NFL Survivor League

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
I run a survivor league every year and I know a couple of people played from here last year.

Survivor League is back. Make your team name your CTG name. If you do not do that I will have to remove you from the league if I do not know who you are. YOU MUST CONTACT ME BY AUGUST 29. IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU BY THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED. Contact me via PM for guidelines and rules. I will give you all information in a PM and explain better.

Three strikes and you are out. You have to pick one WINNER each week. You can only use a team one time. You must put your own pick in each week. I cannot put your pick in for you. Make sure you make your pick and confirm it on Sunday so that you know it is in there. Every year we have people who call because they forgot to put there picks in. It is a strike. Invite whomever, the more the merrier. Last year we had 60 people from 8 different states and 2 different countries. If you invite people, please let me know who they are so I can get payment from you for them. First place has been taken care of the last couple of years. Email if you have any questions! For the playoffs you get to use any team. You must pick one winner a week and you can use the team as many times as you want for the playoffs. You will email me your pick as yahoo does not support this format.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/5673

Group ID

Pass
akron

:shake:

Last edited:
3 losses to get out? ever done that many? should have a bunch tie right? usually a no strike survivor has a couple going into week 17.

3 losses to get out? ever done that many? should have a bunch tie right? usually a no strike survivor has a couple going into week 17.
Yeah that is the way I do it every year. There is still standings based on the strikes. If I have 1 strike and you have 2 I would be ahead of you at the end.

It is straight up, no point spread. You can only pick each team one time for the entire season though

I responded to your PM Hare

Since the settings in this contest include playoffs, do they automatically reset all the teams before the playoffs or if you burn a team during the regular season are they not available for playoffs?

Also once you select a team, can you switch teams as long as you do so before kickoff

Since the settings in this contest include playoffs, do they automatically reset all the teams before the playoffs or if you burn a team during the regular season are they not available for playoffs?

Also once you select a team, can you switch teams as long as you do so before kickoff

Everything resets for the playoffs. Yes you can switch teams. I have the cutoff as 1:00 est on Sunday. So if you forget to pick before the Thursday game you are fine BUT you must pick before 1:00 Sunday. If you pick the Cowboys in the Sunday night game, 1:00 passes and you want to change to someone in a different late game, you cannot!

What is the entrance fee ?

CTG no longer runs it's own survivor league ? Might be interested in joining in that case

Playoff rule is that you pick one team to win (all teams reset) each week. You can use the team as many times as you want. This will be taken via email if yahoo still does not have the software for it.

Please PM me your name if you sent me a "confirmation" I have two confirmed but do not know who they are

YesSir, let me make sure I understand the rules.

We will continue into the playoffs but when that starts we can use a team we selected in the regular season again ? is this correct ?

OK so I can use Denver this week and still have them available for use come the playoffs...Been saving a few teams for the postseason but this is a difficult week and gonna need to use a top team.

The league is back and more "competitive" this year. Please PM if interested.....

3 strikes and you are out

you must pick a WINNER (not tie) each week

you may not use the same team more than once for the entire season.

For playoffs all teams will reset and you may use the teams as much as you want. The playoff picks will be e-mailed or text to me.

You must get your pick in on time as it is impossible for me to go back and make a pick for you. If you do not get your pick in, it is a strike.

All other rules will be based on years past.

NBAfan...Sent you a PM.....winner was from here last year.

Usually have about 60 guys....but since it is more competitive this year I would imagine less players.

Back