Come On ESPN

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
not real into NBA but would love to watch Boston/Philly and instead ESPN gives us SA/NY. So tired of Wemby already. ESPN is a hard watch now.

Yea I don’t think NBA flexes too much or at all. I’m sure it’s more complicated given all the games/travel. But yea some dog games when there are way better it always seems

Also what a terrible group of analysts/commentators they have now... they've gutted all of their talent for woke and cheap bums.

They used to have Wilbon, Magic, Pierce, Rose...

Now it's RJ who is cringe AF and they're forced to throw Woj out there when it's not his thing. And that one loud chick who is awful? Perk is OK.

And Doris still being the 1a for them blows my mind. I didn't mind her as a 2b but man... it's almost all unwatchable at this point.

Also what a terrible group of analysts/commentators they have now... they've gutted all of their talent for woke and cheap bums.

They used to have Wilbon, Magic, Pierce, Rose...

Now it's RJ who is cringe AF and they're forced to throw Woj out there when it's not his thing. And that one loud chick who is awful? Perk is OK.

And Doris still being the 1a for them blows my mind. I didn't mind her as a 2b but man... it's almost all unwatchable at this point.

ESPN dropping a betting site I believe. They're putting all their eggs in the gambling basket and cut 'talent' to do it.

Crazy how things have turned, I honestly preferred it when gambling was in the shadows.

Now it's way overexposed. Every station has a betting expert(s) that in reality knows nothing.

Kids dropping out to be 'pro gamblers', the whole movement is messed up not too mention, cringey as hell...

ESPN dropping a betting site I believe. They're putting all their eggs in the gambling basket and cut 'talent' to do it.

Crazy how things have turned, I honestly preferred it when gambling was in the shadows.

Now it's way overexposed. Every station has a betting expert(s) that in reality knows nothing.

Kids dropping out to be 'pro gamblers', the whole movement is messed up not too mention, cringey as hell...
Yup, ESPN Bet I believe. it will be interesting to see if they can take market share from DK and FD who dominate the US Market let alone Caesars and MGM. Assume they can. The US books, leagues and State Govt are all partners so the pro level gambler will always get screwed and has 0 chance to win anything of substance. Must still use offshore, who also ban pro level players but let them win some.

ESPN Daily Wager and Fox Live In the Line are such jokes (other than Erin Dolan is totally hot and the best of that DW lot). But no YTD records - just a recap of the previous nights best bets. Ton of bets each day no matter if they should bet. Such a joke. But it's simply entertainment. They want the casual betting donks.

I worry we could lose the offshore books eventually if enough states legalize. For now Indians keeping it out of CA.

Dude on again, in 4 years after a few knee and ankle surgeries and no rings what will come of this...

Dude on again, in 4 years after a few knee and ankle surgeries and no rings what will come of this...
lol no surprise. at least tonight no phily/boston game. Hype should start to go down as they see how horrible the team is. Same as Colorado and Prime in CF. In watching him (and Holmgren) they are so talented but I don't ever see them dominating in the NBA playing so far outside. They both need to put on at least 50 lbs to even have a chance at dominating. They're disturbing for me to watch they're so skinny.

Back