Colt Brennan

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Was out of town in AC all weekend and check the Skins draft picks. Colt Brennan? Are you kidding me??

:hang::bong::14_6_14:

you werre there too?

weird.

we were probably on 95 at the same time.

i was at the trop/borgata.

it is a sad day for locals. colt brennan. could have picked up andre woodson but skins go with that system QB piece of shit

Either way theyre drafting for third string/practice squad....worst case scenario they cut em and pick another QB in the 7th next year

dude i was up in JERZ over the weekend too.. fuckin traffic goin up the turnpike on my way home today was unreal. backd up for fuckin ever. glad i was southbound

Either way theyre drafting for third string/practice squad....worst case scenario they cut em and pick another QB in the 7th next year

yeah last year i rememeber they drafted jordan palmer out of UTEP and cut him after 2nd preseason game

but i think he has potential, whereas colt brennnan doesnt.

WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE VIRGINIANS IN JERSEY THIS WEEKEND
(some sort of conspiracy)

'an_horse'

fuck the jersey turnpike.

jersey is by far the worst state to drive through.

plus you cant smoke either.

i thought that was the law???!?!?!?!

thats what my buddy told me that they passed alaw that if you smoke in jersey you can get pulled over. smoking ban while driving

is this not true?

ohhh mannnnn im about to feel like a fucking idiot when nickel responds LOL

seriously though, i always hate driving through it, and am careful not to smoke (green or ciggs).... when in jerz

im gonna kill this mofo if he was wrong.

Funny Cap - I stayed at Borgata. Made it to the Taj for a while on Friday, but otherwise didn't see the light of day.

Yeah, that shit on 95 coming back today looked ugly on the Northbound side. Getting up there Friday night was a shit show for me.

I had the same hopes for Jordan Palmer, but Brennan is ridiculous. And drafting a punter??? Still didn't do much to address the pass rush need, why not take one of those instead of a punter/worthless QB..

Same shit every year.

Good O/D line, but no depth. And all veterans, not enough young talent besides samuels. Thats what they get when they do shit like when they traded away dockery, that was just plain stupid.

Every year one or two get injured, which is inevitable, shit theyre lineman, theyre injury prone. but the skins get stuck with scrubs trying to fill in for them. no depth, no young talent on the line. on both sides of the ball.

and yes wasting a pick on a punter is fucking ridiculous.....

they needed some lineman. on either side of the ball.

Cap, they are looking to ban smoking in the car...havent done it yet tho. I could care less b/c i dont smoke anymore but i think it's a bit crazy. What's next..u cant smoke in ur house either?!?! Screw that, i pay for my car and if i wanna smoke in it, i should be able to.

im still waiting to see if there is a smoking ban in jersey

:popcorn:

to be honest with you i don't smoke so i never heard of a smoking ban while driving

i know they have them in bars and restaurants but never heard of anything as stupid as no smoking while driving

Same shit every year.

Good O/D line, but no depth. And all veterans, not enough young talent besides samuels. Thats what they get when they do shit like when they traded away dockery, that was just plain stupid.

Every year one or two get injured, which is inevitable, shit theyre lineman, theyre injury prone. but the skins get stuck with scrubs trying to fill in for them. no depth, no young talent on the line. on both sides of the ball.

and yes wasting a pick on a punter is fucking ridiculous.....

they needed some lineman. on either side of the ball.

You mean you would have given Dockery 7 mil a year like Buffalo did?

Glad you aren't the GM-you might be worse than Cerrato!!!!

And a 6th rd pick on Durant Brooks is going to look a helluva lot better than a 6th rd pick on Brennan...Brooks at least is guaranteed to start and be better than league avg at his position...

worse then cerrato??? lol thats not physically possible. the guy doesnt do anything

what does vinny actually do besides agree with everything snyder does and smile and nodd.

he has no say in anything, doesnt make any moves on his own

Back