colorado vs. texas tech

txtennisboy

Pretty much a regular
Guys- anybody got any info. on this game? tech could not have played any worse last week. this line seems inflated. i got -13.5

lean: colorado if it gets to 14:whip:

Guys- anybody got any info. on this game? tech could not have played any worse last week. this line seems inflated. i got -13.5

lean: colorado if it gets to 14:whip:
I have seen TT play 4 times and Colly twice this season. That being said I have no idea. I think if anyone leans TT there is alwys a better chance of a large cover because they will run up the score. Just something to think about. Tough team to backdoor.

with everyone leary of playing Texas Tech because of their performance last week, I think this is the time to be on them...Colorado has some serious issues scoring points, especially on the road...Texas Tech got their teeth knocked in up there last year and has a bit of a score to settle with Dan Hawkin's squad...I'm not sure that Colorado will be able to create the same pass rush Missouri did against Texas Tech last week with Tech's "great wall of Lubbock" O-line...I don't see Mike Leach letting up here if he gets a lead, and Tech is pretty money at home ATS...

interesting line...col is really unpredictable. then again so is f ing Tech. Right now I am leaning on TT, they should get up early in Lubbock and not look back. I heard that Leach was flying the Pirate Flag this week

Hi all, first-time poster, long-time lurker.

I think Colorado is the play here. Texas Tech traditionally plays pretty poorly in 11 a.m. games, and Colorado has always played them really tough.

I think the Red Raiders win, but I don't think it will be by more than 10 points.

I like Colorado in this game and am taking it on the ML. I see this as the biggest value game of the season - 14 are you kidding me? Colorado played like crap beg. of season and then turned it around with a blowout of Miami OH and I don't see that they have been inconsistent since then, they have just played some real quality opponents lately.

They have played a MUCH tougher schedule than TT. I don't see where TT has proved anything yet. They got blown out to Mizzou a team they matched up well with passing the ball. The Buffs are 34st against the pass after facing ASU, OU, KU, KSU and should be able to run it on TT.

From Phil Steele
In their past 5B12 meetings Colorado has held the TT passing gm to 272 ypg with a 5-14 ratio.

Colorado/Kansas St. were trading score for score when Colorado, down 20-13 was SOD at the K-St 47 with :16 left in the half and the Wildcats got a 2 yard FG. CU was SOD at the K-ST 42 and then trailing 33-20 late 3Q had a punt blk'd and rec'd for a TD. CU had a 4-0 TO deficit and was SOD a third time with 7:54 left. K-St. got a 68 yd TD run with 3:23 left after an int and CU had a 22-20 FD edge in a game that was more competitivie than 47-20 would indicate.

Texas Tech bounces back big I think. Colorado is completely different away from home. Look what K-st did to them just a couple of weeks ago. Tech's d is much better than years past. Keep in mind too last weeks drubbing had a lot to do with MU being really good(I really think they win the Big12). Fast paced high powered O's are good teams to lay big pts on.

chips,

excellent points...the KSU and ASU games are very similar situations as to this game...

Anyone go to texas tech here? i only say that because it would be interesting to see what the sentiment is around campus, if they will pass to no avail or they are just trying to win this weak.

i do..

its a 11 AM game which means the students will not be in full force due to the night before. CU usually sticks with TTU. no idea this week

FWIW, I've read that Leach had the team in full pads on Sunday afternoon and was pissed about their performance...you'd think KU will have to have a little letdown about the way they lost that game in the second half...at least Tech knew it was over at the beginning of the third quarter...

Back