College World Series

Nick Vander Tuig or Adam Plutko...both have almost identical statistics, me personally I would rather see David Berg take the hill.

Nick Vander Tuig or Adam Plutko...both have almost identical statistics, me personally I would rather see David Berg take the hill.
save me a google search...you think these guys are good enough to not have LSU rip the cover off the ball. Strangely enough unless it is a like a 1st rder like they faced, they seem to have more trouble with just junk pitching than guys that dont have major league stuff(fast balls etc)

That is the only reason I ask...as far as the under goes. Just curious, I havent really looked yet:shake:

Twinkie...Pitching and defense are literally the only reasons UCLA has made it this far. They are a scrappy bunch who dont have the ability to score a ton of runs...I made this wager anticipating that they won't be able to get more than 2-3 runs at most off Nola or the Tiger pen. As long as UCLA can hold them to 5 runs or less (which is very realistic) then this one has very good chance...I see a 4-2 or 5-0 type game...UCLA's only chance to win is to keep it low scoring, if LSU get up by 5 or more we could see some back end of the bullpen type guys in an attempt to save arms and lose this total late.

Twinkie...Pitching and defense are literally the only reasons UCLA has made it this far. They are a scrappy bunch who dont have the ability to score a ton of runs...I made this wager anticipating that they won't be able to get more than 2-3 runs at most off Nola or the Tiger pen. As long as UCLA can hold them to 5 runs or less (which is very realistic) then this one has very good chance...I see a 4-2 or 5-0 type game...UCLA's only chance to win is to keep it low scoring, if LSU get up by 5 or more we could see some back end of the bullpen type guys in an attempt to save arms and lose this total late.
thanks for the response bro

LSU +190 to win the CWS at Dimes...I would like more than that for the 4 seed

You play any futures?

Sometimes but I don't usually post them...college baseball is a bit of a crap shoot for me some years...I only play half units and I try to only post when I believe I can help someone else make $$$...There are a lot of guys who take the time to post everyday that I follow/trail that have helped me tremendously over the years in diffrent sports...Now I have a blueprint or a playbook so to speak I follow year round in a number of athletic endeavors that has turned out a minimum of 120+ units for 6 straight years...back ur question I think the dogs in ncaa baseball hold a lot of value and many time the totals are way off...this LSU game should be at least 6 runs a if not 5.5

Miss St +170
Indiana +160
UCLA/LSU un 7.5 -125

going to just stick with the under in LSU, no play in UNC game. I lean toward the under in UNC but there is too much juice on the total and the ml to get involved in something I don't feel sure about

twinkie...LSU is one of my top 2 picks to win the whole thing. I won't be making a play on this but I woundn't call you crazy if you played it...Im usually just better at pickin spots to play dogs and totals in these college deals...I have always felt the lines are soft so to speak if you can figure out what the right side is...gl whatever you decide man

Indiana/Oregon State un 8 -105

4-1 so far in the series, off to a good start and think I have a feel now on how some of these teams are approaching things

Bench Coach - nice work.

What about NC State/NC? I think they save Rodon for a potential UCLA rematch and that gamble doesnt pay off.

I like NC -1.5 +100.

Rodon IS NOT starting. A freshman pitcher with an era over 5 is. Tasty. Heels are throwing Hobbs Johnson. .200 BA against.

GM1...Ucla/Miss St un 5.5 +135
Ucla +115
Ucla/Miss St H+R+E un 23.5 -140

UCLA to win CWS +110...x1.5 units

5-2...+4.3 units in the CWS so far

Great game tonight by the kids from southern Cali...Good chance that may be it for me in this tourne, just let my UCLA to win it all play ride...Bruins may wrap this up tomorrow night but if they dont I have a real hard time believing they will lose two in a row with the quality ball they are playing right now...will continue to look into the game tomorrow and be back to post if I have plays or not

Back