College World Series Final - Oregon State V. Arkansas

Wow that a really big swing!! Was one of them a mistake or did it really just get moved that much?

Thoughts on the game?

I can't imagine it getting moved that much.

Just feels like some great value on Arkansas. I know Oregon State is on a mission to finish things off after a great 2 year run but Arkansas is really getting it done at the plate and on the mound.

Razorbacks have 98 home runs this year tied for 3rd nationally & 14 in 9 postseason games. 4 players hit double-digit dingers during the regular season
Oregon State has scored 42 runs in 4 games ~~ Luke Heimlich is their ace—who led the nation with a ridiculous 0.76 ERA in 2017 and is 16–2 this year with 154 strikeouts in 20 games—has failed to make it out of the 3rd inning in both of his CWS appearances
Arkansas pitching junior righty Blaine Knight is 13–0 with a 2.88 ERA in his 18 starts this season & redshirt sophmore righty Isaiah Campbell retired the first 14 hitters he faced & finished with 8 strikeouts to silence Florida’s explosive lineup on Friday night
Arkansas sophomore Matt Cronin 13 saves rebounded from a shaky appearance with a 5 run cushion against Texas Tech to turn in 2 scoreless closeout innings against Florida, & Oregon State’s Jake Mulholland 15 saves has allowed just 4 hits in 6 CWS innings
my prediction:

Arkansas wins in 2 ~~ Kwan’s availability is a huge question mark ~~ Oregon State’s best arms are shaky & will find it close to impossible to outscore them

Fun game, sorry I'm somewhat ingamed out w/soccer so early every day but fun to watch

DP to end it. Super comeback for the Beavers.

Arkansas had em down to their last strike and they missed a foul ball to end the game.

Are they gutted for tomorrow or do they come back for redemption??

Back