Saturday

Noon-3pm

Vanderbilt+9(1u)
vs Georgia

TCU +7 (3u) vs
Oklahoma State

Florida -3(2u)
vs Missouri
I think it will be interesting to see what happens to Mizzou in the second half with the QB situation. Franklin is hard to replace if he cant go against the most under rated team in the SEC IMO. Gators should see turnovers from lack of playing experience with Mizzou back-up QB if Franklin can't compete.
I would still play this with Franklin not being injured and I think the only line change would make this a pk which still makes it a play for me. Mizzou didnt beat Georgia lw , Ga beat themselves with 4 big turnovers.

3:30-7pm

UCLA+6 (1u) vs Stanford

Ohio State-16 (2u) vs Iowa

7-11pm

USC +3 (2u) vs Notre Dame

Wisconsin-10 (2u) vs Illinois

Utah +4.5 (2u) vs Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Ill is bad, like, really bad. However, I am not that convinced on Wiscy. Can you shed some light on that one? Other than that, really like your card and we are on a lot of the same plays.

I know Ill is bad, like, really bad. However, I am not that convinced on Wiscy. Can you shed some light on that one? Other than that, really like your card and we are on a lot of the same plays.

Several things come to capping this in favor of Wisky. I have to say that Illinois just has given up too many points to better teams and haven't shown any kind of defense at all. Being a home game means little to me. Basically, for a loser, it has no edge at all when facing a team that is a winner. One major fact is that Wisky should have won at OSU. I was lucky to win that play on OSU a couple weeks back..

Nebraska exposed Illinois badly by running for 350 yds and having their starting QB out. When playing in conference games or at least better teams, Illinois has allowed over 37pts per game, The Badgers have allowed far less.

I considered the fact that the Buckeyes are likely the best team in the Big10 and I couldnt put Illinois within 20 points collectively on offense and defense near Oho States' capacity, and to play competitively against the Buckeyes . Wisky is very close to the level of OSU and should show that Saturday, I hope.

Several things come to capping this in favor of Wisky. I have to say that Illinois just has given up too many points to better teams and haven't shown any kind of defense at all. Being a home game means little to me. Basically, for a loser, it has no edge at all when facing a team that is a winner. One major fact is that Wisky should have won at OSU. I was lucky to win that play on OSU a couple weeks back..

Nebraska exposed Illinois badly by running for 350 yds and having their starting QB out. When playing in conference games or at least better teams, Illinois has allowed over 37pts per game, The Badgers have allowed far less.

I considered the fact that the Buckeyes are likely the best team in the Big10 and I couldnt put Illinois within 20 points collectively on offense and defense near Oho States' capacity, and to play competitively against the Buckeyes . Wisky is very close to the level of OSU and should show that Saturday, I hope.
:cheers:

sexy pick w/tcu this week. Leanin your way due to okiestate's OL problems and the lack of explosiveness from their air raid offense. Just hard for me to still back boykin.

sexy pick w/tcu this week. Leanin your way due to okiestate's OL problems and the lack of explosiveness from their air raid offense. Just hard for me to still back boykin.

I think Ok St. is lower ranked than the #17ranking they have now. The TCU defense should keep this a lot closer than last year.
Prior to their 20-17 loss at Oklahoma on Oct. 5, the Horned Frogs had won five straight road games against top 25 opponents. That said, TCU is coming off a sloppy performance against Kansas in which the team committed five turnovers in a 27-17 victory. In that game, Trevone Boykin rushed for a touchdown and threw for another – a 75-yard strike to David Porter – while the Frogs added 207 yards on the ground.
I got a feelin they were lookin ahead to this revenge game.
Oh, just another note: Ok St needed the 5 K-St turnovers they got to beat Kansas State 33-29 in their last game on their own field

Last edited by a moderator:
Oklahoma -10 -125 2nd half 2units
Wake Forest +6 -117, 2nd half 2units

Back