YTD 4-4...(+4.50u)

1u..0-3 small play<O:p></O:p>

2u..2-1 average play<O:p></O:p>

3u..2-0 strong play<O:p></O:p>

4u..0-0 very strong<O:p></O:p>

5u..0-0 Rare g.o.y.<O:p></O:p>

============================================
MD+15.5-110(2u)
Going to wait a little closer to gametime for Maryland...I see them taking a page out of marshall's 1st half and into the 2ndh. A lot of points to be laying on the road against a decent football team, tv game, home crowd, revenge, dd dogs...ect.
the word on Maryland's offense is "We're gonna let it all hang out on
Thursday." and with W.va getting a few dings on the defensive side i can see md scoring some points and putting enough effort on the defensive end to come well within the #, but i still would like to get 17 cuz i hate losing by the hook which was the case when i took sf-3.5.

CMU+21½ -110 (2u)

Looks like i'm still catching some value for their blowout loss in week 1. cashed last week with them and going to ride them this week as well. Purdue may not be a bad team, but cmu seems to be getting their offense rollin'. over may not be a bad play here, but i like the side a bit better getting more than 3 scores to beat me. Let's hope CMU continues to be as good at covering the # like last year.

Last edited:
:hairout:f**k m-land now cmu...too close losses....need to pick it up here!!

was going to add , but i'll just ride my top plays...GL

precise - all of the ones that you added appear to be quality plays (i'm on most of them - lol)...not sure if that's good or bad these days!

gl bro

okay i've been f**k*d pretty bad today....oh st/wa 38 pts in the 2nd h LMFAO!! UCLA getting romped...LMAO!!!

Adding.....

USC/Neb Under 50 -110 (3u)

Boise St. -12 -110 (2u)

FSU -205 (2u)

M.Tn St. +42 -110 (1u)

GL....

Back