cr7uz8

Pretty much a regular
54-39 +41 units
5-1 last week

Week 11 Leans

Western Michigan +3
Miami -3.5
Vandy+3
kentucky is beginning to landslide very fast losing 2 in a row.. they have a hugeeee game on the road vs georgia that they are looking ahead to as well vandy is a pounder
UCLA +7
arizona st has played 3 games on the road, 2 of them against respectable teams... one obviously last wk vs oregon where they lost, and previously in the year versus wash st where they won by 3... this team has been anything but impressive on the road i think ucla might take this outright
Tennesee pk
I am really surprised this line is not more like -3. Tennesee is undefeated at home this year, already with 2 wins over top 25 teams south car and georgia against an arkansas team whose only road win this season is against 0-6 ole miss
Georgia-1
Wiscy+2.5
Illnois+15
maryland +5.5
ok st +5.5
cal+4

let me know what u think fellas:cheers:

Other than Georgia I'm against ya on all the others too bro...good health!

I don't see how you can back Cal in this spot. Team is just riddled with injuries, and haven't been the same since unraveling a few weeks ago. JDB looked good coming back last Saturday, and he'll probably look just as good, if not better this week after shaking some of the rust off.

Backing UCLA isn't even a consideration on my part right now. My dad is a huge UCLA fan, and let me tell you...this team is so injured they might just throw some of the cheerleaders into the game. No Olsen...no Cowan...no Bell...please, please, please tell me...how in the hell can you back this Bruins squad? ASU lost to one of the best teams in the country last week. UCLA couldn't even sniff Oregon's ass at this point. I think the line is soft, to be honest...ASU should bounce back in a big way this week. Just my opinion of course. And just so you know, WSU's QB is Brink (and he has plenty of WSU's passing records)...can you tell me who UCLA's QB is?

I'm not on Michigan, but I think it's the Wolverines or a no-play.

Pretty much against you on everything. Oh well...good health to you!

I'd really like UCLA to win, but did you watch the 2h of the Oregon St. game? That's the offense that you're going to have this sunday from UCLA Osaar Rashawn will get a few yards, but I'm sure you know how ASU swarms to the ball very quickly. Dorell is too stupid to outsmart Erickson... I can't see the SU, but I definitely wish you luck on the play.

all im sayin in this ucla game is arizona st has beat absolutely noooo body other than cal who ucla also beat. Im not sayin ucla has gone out and knocked out any juggernauts either. Arizona st just played there biggest game of the year against oregon and they have there 2nd biggest game of the year on deck against usc. Ill take the team they play on the road in between there 2 biggest games of the season as 7 point home doggies who has been solid at home except for 1 slip up against notredame. And arizona st is a team that s only road win is against washington st.

I like illinois, partly cuz i haven't seen tosu juggernaut in action and partly because, unlike the rest of the big10, i think illinois has the athletes to compete with osu.

I need to find out about Longshore's ankle, but if its improved I like Cal. sc's offense is shit and this is DJax's last chance at beating sc. And playing at home in a game that is like their superbowl, Cal needs this game bad.....but if Longshore's ankle isn't better and it'll be more of the same from the ASU and wazzu games, I can't make a play on Cal. I'm probably going to watch the first half to see how he looks and then possibly make a second half play if he's back to normal.

no doubt that Vandy is the smart play but I can't go against Woodson.

gotta go with McFadden. the arkansas offense seems to be finding its rhythm.

i do like OSU. not sure if im gonna hit it, I try my best to stay away from big 12 games. I like the over more than either side.

I was never sold on BC and I'm glad they're done at #2, but Ryan is a top 5 QB and i love fading friedgen. If i touched this, itd have to be BC, but I doubt I will.

wisky-um and auburn-uga - no clue on either game.

as for the UCLA game, I was beginning to think I was the only person on this forum that will be on UCLA..... I'm a UCLA fan, so fwiw, heres my take on the game (damn, this shit got long as fuck,)

im not sure if you saw rashaan play vs. zona, but the kid is legit. He moved to WR cuz long-term thats where he has the most potential. He's that kind of athlete. And hes got a gun (contemplated pitching outta HS) with touch, so he's pretty accurate with the deep ball. The problem is hes awful with the short passes and the offense is based on that, so its not a good match.

but if the coaching staff is smart about the way it uses him, and lets him take shots downfields, he's definitely capable of completing those shots. Norvell isn't a bad OC. With Olson at QB, the only pass he could complete downfield consistently was the fade route, so we ran a ton of fades, probably more than the previous couple years combined in just 4 or 5 games. So I'm opitimistic they put rashaan in position to succeed.

Some backround on UCLA at the Rose Bowl: they've lost twice in two years. the first loss was vs. wazzu the week after ND shit on the teams soul the previous week and with 40,000 in the stands, it was pathetic. the second loss was this year vs. ND, which im not gonna excuse but I will discount. If Dorrell chooses to play the NFL athlete over a walkon at QB, he doesn't go down as the only coach to lose to ND this season.:hang:

but they're definitely a different team at home than they are on the road.

what I like about UCLA's D in this matchup is that ASU's offense is balanced, and I'm pretty sure they run more of a pro-style O like Cal and usc.....than a spread O. UCLA matches up much much much better vs. this style than the spread. Part of it is that Walker, the DC, came from the NFL so he's not too familiar with the spread....and also he's only got 3 quality CB's to work with.

I don't see ASU being able to run the ball consistently.
UCLA got lit up on the ground vs. wazzu two weeks ago, but that was without Christian Taylor, the MLB who is the most important player on the defense.....unless its out of a spread offense with a mobile QB, like Oregon, no team will have that much success running the ball. The thing with this defense, is that it isn't all world talented, but if the offense does its job and doesn't go 3 and out every position, the defense will hold up, and with Osaar getting positive yards with his feet rather than take the sacks, like olson would, the offense should be able to move the chains.

carpenter scares the shit out of me tho. He actually verballed to UCLA first, before switching to ASU.......a move I really wasn't that bummed about at the time, but looking back now pisses me off. Dixon is the better college QB, but theres no doubt in my mind that Carpenter ends up being a great NFL QB. He's accurate, great arm, great touch, throws a catchable ball, has great vision, and is tough as fuck. plus, he's kinda similar to Big Ben in that he's not the greatest athlete but hes dangerous when he breaks out of the pocket and hits receivers deep down field.

Erickson has the huge edge over Dorrell, but for as bad Dorrell is (very)....he's defeated coaches much better than himself before....Bob Stoops, Pete Carroll, Jeff Tedford (3 times)........all at the Rose Bowl.

GL this week.

Last edited:
Posted this in stacks' thread.

I've been contemplating throwing a little more on ASU -7 than I already have. I don't use trends to support betting one side or the other, but as big of a train wreck as Dorrell has been lately, he apparently is able to get his teams up for big games at home.

2003: Wash at UCLA +1 = UCLA 46-16 (win ATS and SU)
2004: USC at UCLA +22 = USC 29-24 (win ATS)
2005: OSU at UCLA +1 = UCLA 25-7 (win ATS and SU)
2006: USC at UCLA +11 = UCLA 13-9 (win ATS and SU)
2007: Cal at UCLA +3 = UCLA 30-21 (win ATS and SU)

Of course, I doubt any of his teams in the past were as decimated by injury as they are now. Just more food for thought is all.

You clowns are making me question my play, though...:down2:

54-39 +41 units
5-1 last week

Week 11 Leans

Western Michigan +3
Miami -3.5
Vandy+3
kentucky is beginning to landslide very fast losing 2 in a row.. they have a hugeeee game on the road vs georgia that they are looking ahead to as well vandy is a pounder
UCLA +7
arizona st has played 3 games on the road, 2 of them against respectable teams... one obviously last wk vs oregon where they lost, and previously in the year versus wash st where they won by 3... this team has been anything but impressive on the road i think ucla might take this outright
Tennesee pk
I am really surprised this line is not more like -3. Tennesee is undefeated at home this year, already with 2 wins over top 25 teams south car and georgia against an arkansas team whose only road win this season is against 0-6 ole miss
Georgia-1
Wiscy+2.5
Illnois+15
maryland +5.5
ok st +5.5
cal+4

let me know what u think fellas:cheers:

:36_11_6:

Not to sway your opinion by anyway but I go to Tennessee and most of us in Knoxville are very worried about McFadden, he basically beat us by himself last year and our run defense has been sub par.

But it is an early game so hopefully we can catch him sleeping as I believe his numbers in early games are far worse than his prime time appearances.

Wake +8 3 units

Vandy +4 4 units

Tenesee -1 4 units

Wiscy +3 4 units

MIss st +11
Iowa st +11 4 units

Georgia-2 4 units

Ucla +7 4 units

Illnois +22.5
Texas +1 3 units

Illnois +22.5
Cincy pk 3 units