College Football Survivor? How will that work?

Gandolf

Leader of the Van Buren Boys
That sounds like a lot of teams to pick from. There must be a twist.

My idea would be you need to maintain four survivor conferences simultaneously: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12, SEC.

Each week you would have to pick one team from each conference to win their matchup. No repeats allowed.

If any of the four lose, you're out.

This will shrink the available pool each week and also make you have to plan ahead to the conference title games. I think it could be incredibly challenging.

Just throwing it out there ahead of time in case its still in development.

That sounds like a lot of teams to pick from. There must be a twist.

My idea would be you need to maintain four survivor conferences simultaneously: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12, SEC.

Each week you would have to pick one team from each conference to win their matchup. No repeats allowed.

If any of the four lose, you're out.

This will shrink the available pool each week and also make you have to plan ahead to the conference title games. I think it could be incredibly challenging.

Just throwing it out there ahead of time in case its still in development.

This sounds cool, but having to go 4-0 each week seems wild. Maybe 4 conferences are picked like you said, and it’s a separate survivor for each conference? So if you lose an SEC game you’re still alive in the other 3.

Either way, college football survivor sounds like a good idea that would attract lots of entries. Great idea!

Good idea in theory, however virtually impossible to implement using our Pick’em add-on.

We will simply be choosing games from the card each week that aren’t expected to be blowouts. May the best person(s) be left standing. It is a ton of work and unfortunately I don’t have time to manage something like that on top of the other contests we are running.

This will just be a quick/easy Survivor.

Thanks @Gandolf !!

Back