College Football Plays (Week Fifteen)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
15-11 (+10.65)

1-1 in Week 14.

Not touching that NFL game today.

Louisville at Cincinnati

The play...

Louisville -2.5 (2.2 to win 2)

Simply put...

By the numbers, the Ville are a much better road team. Not to mention, better QB, defense and the stat I've always liked - turnover margin, Cards feast away from Papa John's.

Screw the steam.

:shake:

Charlie Strong 10-1 ATS in road games after an ATS loss in his coaching career at the Ville.

adding...

Bowling Green at Northern Illinois

The play...

Bowling Green +3.5 (2.1 to win 2)

Missed the 5, grabbing the hook while it's available and running the risk it goes back to 4.5 by kick-off. Not that it matters anyway because the Falcons win straight up.

Thanks Doggy.

After much debate I'm gonna hold my +3.5 ticket and stick by my claims that Bowling Green wins outright. Pressure is all on North Illy tonight.

Fuck Lang, the flock of 'faux sharps' at 'Blankets' and all the Vegas 'hocus pocus'.

I haven't read the Covers stuff, but I can assure you No Illy will get the love. They are an undefeated team laying a small number. Books will have no trouble getting Husky action this evening. GL bro, hopefully we're in a good position to do something at the half....

Thanks fellas.

12-0 teams also have a track record of crapping themselves when the prize is on the line.

17-11 (+14.65)

adding...

Oklahoma at Oklahoma State

The play...

Oklahoma State -10.5 (2 to win 2.04)

Glad Okie Lite showed up

#puke

adding...

Stanford at Arizona State

The play...

Arizona State -3.5 +105 (3 to win 3.15)