COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2018-2019

Steve0603

Pretty much a regular
YTD 0-0

$200 EA: All lnes 5 Dimes

SOUTH CAROLINA +10 Georgia still has some kinks to work out and South Carolina has a strong defense. 10 just too many points

BYU-3 They dismantled a much better team on the road last week. I think the altitude gets to Cal who seemed to wear down in the 4th q last week

MISSOURI -19 I expect this line to get to 21.wyoming QB did not look good vs Wash St and Missouri is much better than Wash St. The Wyoming QB was also banged up a bit

UNLV -23.5 Just keep fading UTEP and Kansas and you can not go wrong

$100 ea
CMICH -5 Line dropped but how bad is Kansas? we will find out this week

ARK STATE +36.5 Bama never covers these Sunbelt games 0-5 last 5 and Ark State should be battling for the Sunbelt title and will be favored in all most all of their games as most of offense returns while Bama looks ahead to Ole Miss. 85% of bets on Bama and no line movement

BALL STATE +34.5 The Irish spent a lot of energy in win over Michigan and offense looked pretty pedestrian in the 2nd half.

DUKE +3 -120 Bought 1/2 77% of bets on NW and line hasn't really moved. Take a shot

FRESNO STATE +2.5 Like them to win outright 72% on Minny and no line movement

MIAMI OHIO -1 Cincy can beat UCLA on the road but can't beat Miami in Ohio? Fishy line 71% on cincy no movement

VA TECH -38 Wm and Mary is really bad. One of the worst in their league

HOWARD +6.5/kent state Last week Howard was beating a much better Ohio team before fading. Cam Newtons kid brother is the Howard QB

10 team ML parlay $100 to win $107
TCU-2000
MICH -7000
NC STATE -3500
UTAH ST -2400
UNLV -2000
NCAR -850
MISSOURI -850
FLA -550
TEXAS -1900
HAWAII -900

Good Luck

I like your pix a lot. I have 6 of them and no fades. I also thank you for the ML parlay. I have gotten away from if and out of sight out of mind. GL, mr steve.

Thank you Steed

1-0 +$50

adding $100 ea:
EASTERN MICHIGAN +15
FLORIDA -13.5
NMEXICO +35.5
UMASS +1.5
LA MONROE +5.5

$50
LA MONROE ML +190

Good Luck everyone

I was too late to include TCU.
Added Purdue ( a loser) and like you gut tripped up in Carolina.
Good luck next week.

10-10 -$175
$100 ea:
Firday

GA STATE +28 .Should Memphis really be a 4 td favorite after a physical team like Navy and a short week?

Saturday:
HAWAII +6.5 A lot of talent and more speed than Army

ISU +17.5 they have been a tough home dog recently. but there offense does worry me

VANDY +14 Notre Dame seems to have trouble scoring and now an SEC defense. Is Vandy undervalued? They were only small favs with most touts on both Mid ten and Nevada and they slaughtered both. I think this is a 1 score game

AUBURN -10 a lot of points but the top 4 SEC teams are head and shoulders above the others and Auburn is one of those 4 LSU isn't

DUKE +6.5 JONES is out at QB for Duke but this is too big of a line adjustment

COL ST +20
COL ST /FLORIDA OVER 58 Florida offense will flounder as long as Franks is the QB but Col St is good for an ailing offense. Really don't see a lot of defense being played in this game

HOUSTON ML -123 The offense has been able to put points on the board and the Major has done a good job since relieving Tom Hermann

EMICH +3.5 I like them to win outright..Played great at Purdue last week

OLE MISS +21
OLE MISS/BAMA Over 71. I think the Rebs remember last yrs 66-3 disaster

$60 PITT +4
$40 PITT ML +158

Saw Ga Tech give up 2 kickoff returns for TDS and if it wasn't for a shoestring tackle it would have been 3 . Tech has some injuries I think Pitt is going to be too physical for them

ADDING:
$100ea

OHIO ST -13
ARIZ ST -5
SYRACIUSE +3
UL MONROE +27 Clemson Hangover for TexAM
NEV-3 -125
TULANE -3 -125

WIFES FRIENDS IN TOWN..SO PROBABLY HEAD OUT TO THE HARDROCK

Unfortunately no banner..more like disaster. Between college and NFL lost close to 2k
Definitely should not have added. give it one more shot and if these don't win I will stick with just the NFL

last week 6-13 -$1035
ytd 16-23 -$1210

$100 ea

MINNY +3 Their win over Fresno looks even better

NILL +11 As bad as Florida states offensive line has looked How can they give double digits to anyone. N Illinois has a decent defense and one of the better sacking teams

MISS STATE -9.5 Much better QB and stronger looking team have this at 14

MICHIGAN -18 does Nebraska even have a QB? I have this as a 34 point blowout. Nebraska bad on both sides of the ball

RICE +14 ..The OWLS have looked good at times against decent Houston and Hawaii teams. S Miss has shown nothing to suggest that they can cover a 3 score line

TCU -3 If this was Ohio State vs Texas what would the line be? If TCU did not melt down in the 4th q this line would have been 6-7

LA TECH +21 LSU has letdown coming off physical auburn game while Skip Holtz and La Tech have had 2 weeks to prepare

VANDY ML +120 Vandy has a much better QB and should have won at Ndame

KANSAS STATE +16 Not the best K state team but I can not trust Dana Holgorsen as a 3 score Favorite. He is a terrible in game coach and a ATS loser in his 8 yrs at WVA

IOWA +3 -115 Strange things happen in Iowa and Wisky has yet to cover a game. Something amiss in Wisconsin.. Winner likely plays in the BIG !) championship game

$60
TENN +4.5
$40
TENN ML +170 Florida lines are weak and Franks is still a work in process at QB. Loser very likely is going to be out of the Bowl picture

GOOD LUCK. There's my thoughts, hopefully things can only get better

unfortunately Bar it was a horrible week.definite fade material

$100:
NCAR/MIAMI OVER 56

Will update record later tonight or tomorrow

thanks Bull
so far this week 1-0 Surprised Carolina QBS were terrible

last week 4-10 -$651
ytd 20-33 -$1861

$400 :PLAY OF THE YR

BOISE ST -17. I think this line is off at least 10 points Over the last 2 yrs Wyoming gave Boise fits but that was with Josh Allen. This Wyoming team has terrible QB play and now they are going against a strong sr laden Boise squad. Rypien has 10 tds and has yet to throw a pick. While Tyler Vander waal has as many tds as picks (2)

$200 ea:
TEXAS TECH +3.5 Step up for W Va and a tough road trip

PURDUE -3 fading Nebraska until they give me a reason not to. Horrible on both sides of the ball

ARK ST -3 They have been real money makers for me over the yrs in conference play. Go Red Wolves

$100 ea

TROY -14 Trojans have looked great lately

NILL EMICH had tough ot loss on west coast. Nill has owned the series and played a slightly tougher schedule

OK ST -17 .I think they take last weeks beat down out on the Jayhawks

STANFORD +5.5 NDAME has not looked great until last week. Stanford has the better team and not in love with either coach but prefer Shaw to Kelly

BYU +17.5 .Washington has just looked really out of Sync for a team many had going back to the college Final Four

GOOD LUCK

add 9 team parlay $100 to win $293

MICH ST -7000
CLEMSON -3500
APP ST -3500
CFLA -500
GA -12500
AUBURN -5000
TEX TECH +8 -220 BOUGHT 4.5 POINTS
BOISE OVER 32 POINTS
TEX AM -1450

GOOD LUCK

Liking several of those sides, mr Steve.
Question, u r picking NIU v EMU . .? That’s my lean. G L

Sorry Bull just got in from golf

NILL was mine..Who did u take?

ADDING $100

URBAN LIAR AND THE FUCKEYES-3-125 BOUGHT 1/2

PENN ST has just looked too sloppy

DECENT WEEK

SO FAR $100 ea:

Thursday:
TULSA +18

Friday:
MARSHALL/MID TENN U 52

Saturday

WAKE +17.5

CMICH +8

NDAME -6

8 team ml parlay $100 TO WIN $141
HOUST -970
CLEMSON -970
CFLA -2500
OHIO ST -3000
MICH -950
NTEX -4200
WEST VA -7500
HAWAII -165

AFTER THE FIRST 7 WIN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET WYOMING +3 OR 4 IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT FOR A MIDDLE

Last weeks VSIN news letter had the analysis of the conference play over the last 5 yrs. I had plenty of time between golf outings this week so here they are

$100 each

TEMPLE -11.5 Best covering team in the AAC 71% total/65% home/72% fav/ . ECU 13% DOG /15% Road team

OSU -25 Fade Indiana 29% road team/31% as a dog
OSU/INDY OVER 64.5

LSU -2.5 $200..Line begging for LSU money but Florida is 33% @ home LSU 64% as a FAV and 85% (11-2) in Oct conference games
LSU/FLA Under 44 LSU is 15-26 OU Florida OL week this year

MO ML -102 SCAROLINA @31% as a fav

MICH/MD Over 49 Both @60% to the over Mich 13-5 (72%) to the over in October conference games. That's before the snow kicks in

TULANE /CINCY under 51 Both teams trending unders

SAN DIEGO ST +14 -$200. If it wasn't for Hawaii Boise would be by far the worst home team in conference 6-16 (27%) 5-15 as double digit favs . SD State is 70% as a dog, and 15-6 ats on the road
BOISE/SD STATE uner 51.5 79% 15-4 of SD States Oct conference games go under

STANFORD -5 Utah is a decent dog but Stanford is over 60% as a home team and is at 82% 9-2 in conference games after a loss

NEVADA/FRESNO Under 59.5 Both teams trend to the under and Fresno is 78% to the under in conference games after a win

WASH ST -17 LEACH doesn't mind piling it on and Wash st has covered 67% as a Fav 10-5

NWEST +11.5 15-7 68% ATS on the road

BAMA/ARK O 59 The Tide can score at will and are 11-4 to the over as double digit road favs

KY +5.5 Not a fan of Stoops who can find ways to screw things up but A&M is even worse than Fla @hone (24%) but of course now has a new coach 4-12 in Oct conference games

OK ST/ISU OVER 54.5 OK ST trends over. Not a strong play but have a feeling

TEXAS/OKLA UNDER 60.5 Okla games have been flying over but Texas on a 78% under after a win and 70% in October

BOWLING GREEN +21 -120 BOUGHT 1/2 Have been taking the road team in Bowling green conference games for yrs 31-11 BG is 17-5 ATS in road games

FLA ST/MIAMI Under 48.5 Both teams trend under . Both teams offenses are still in transition. Miami is 73% to the under in conference games after a win

GOOD LUCK...ANY QUESTIONS ON THESE OR ANY OTHER GAMES RE THE TRENDS JUST ASK

$100

GA TECH -4 Louisville offense a mess. That kid at qb should not have been shooting his mouth and comparing himself to Lamar Jackson

PAY BACK IS A BITCH

ADDING $100 ea:

first off another $100 on Notre Dame

NDAME -6 -123

ALL AT -105

NILL -3 Going to ride them again

IOWA -7 Could have got it much lower. Minny offense a mess

GA SOUTH -13 They have owned SBAMA

LA LAF -3 I had this at 7

COLO -2.5 line seems low for an undefeated home team. Granted they have played a much easier schedule but this is Ariz States 2 road game in a row and now they have to deal with the Altitude

FLA ST +14 It has been a long time since Miami beat them at home. Way too many points for this rivalry

totals:

Hawaii/ wyom under 54 Wyoming good D bad offense

Colo St/SJ st over 59.5 Unless there is a storm. I have each team with at least 30

Navy/AForce over 46. I think this total is off at least a TD

AuburnMiss State under 44 @ good defenses . Fitzgerald is a bust. He should have come out. Will Look like last weeks Miss State/Fla game

LAST WEEK WAS CRAZY

hit the parlay and went 10-1 on Saturday's added plays with only Navy's lack of scoring preventing a 11-0 sweep

The top 20 trends went 11-9 +108. The SEC did me in. Going 1-3 -$340 KY lost by 1/2 point in OT and a pick 6 late in the game sent Fla/LSU over the total

LAST WEEK 27-14 +$1204

YTD NOW 54-52 -$272

SO FAR:
TONIGHT :
ARK ST +11 line shot up this will be in my top 20 trends this week so do not duplicate the wager. Ark State not as strong as previous years , but they have been good at covering conference games. esp as a dog and tonight they are home

$300:
CENTRAL FLORIDA -4.5 Maytbe a sucker play bit who has Memphis beaten? This is a huge upgrade for Memphis not so much for CFla who crushed a Pitt team that just beat SYracuse

Last edited:
$100 ea:

WASH -3 If they are actually any good Wash should beat Oregon by double digits

VA TECH -5.5 They hung with the Irish for a while . the NCarolina QBS are garbage and will have a tough time against a Hokie defense that has certainly been below par

Now we know why Ark state is down. There QB is garbage

NOW 54-53 -$382

it looks like there will be more than 20 as trends are stronger this month than most. especially in the MAC. it may be best to eventually eliminate some of the conferences. Esp the SEC with all the coaching changes lately

ACC Surprisingly an "UNDER" conference

BC/LOUISVILLE U 61 BC 76% To th eunder in Oct conference games

VA TECH /CAROLINA UNDER 58 The hokies will need to shore up their defense

MIAMI/VA under 48.5 both teams are 60% to the under and Miami is 73% after a win

DUKE +3 Coach Cutliff has the Blue Devils covering at a 64% rate as a dog

AMERICAN ATHLETIC

UCF -4.5 Already my big play of the week not adding here. info only they covered 60% of their road games , even higher lately while Memphis fails to cover 65% of their home games

BIG 12

TCU/TEXAS TECH UNDER 61 TCU OCTOBER conference games are 75% to the under THIS GAME IS THURSDAY NIGHT

TEXAS/BAYLOR UNDER 61 TEXAS is 18-5 (78%) to the under after a win

BIG 10:

IOWA -5.5 Iowa has covered 68% of their road games, Indiana has failed to cover 69% of their home

MARYLAND /RUTGERS OVER 52.5 Md 70% to the over in Oct and now higher after going over at Michigan last week

NWEST -4 NWEST covers at 71% after a win Not sure why line dropped Nebraska gets clobbered on the scoreboard every week

OHIO STATE OVER 59.5 They went over again last week and may approach this amount by themselves

PURDUE -10 Current line sits at 10.5 if need be I will buy it down. Purdue is 17-5 (71%) ATS on the road

CONFERENCE USA

FLA INT -2 Middle Tenn is not good as a dog or on the road. Since they won outright at Marshall last week, I will bet for them to revert to the norm

MID AMERICAN MAC

Perhaps the top conference to bet. Their trends are strong,As previously stated except for buffalo the road team are all at 50% or better

TOLEDO -1 ???????? Last week they were a scoring machine and now just a 1 point favorite over an EMich team that is on a losing streak.EMich has only covered 30% of their home games.

BUFFALO -12 They are road kill but 74% at home and cover over 70 as a favorite after last week @ CMich

MIAMI OH/KENT ST UNDER 59 Going into this season both were 15-24 (38%) OU

WMICH -15 As mentioned last week BG is great ATS on the road but they stink at home (30%) WMICH should have a field day and hopefully they don't blow the cover with seconds left, like last week. They cover @67% on the road

MOUNTAIN WEST

WYOMING/FRESNO As previously mentioned Wyoming has a good defense and a terrible defense as seen last week in their 17-13 loss to hawaii
Fresno has gone under now 19-5 their last 24 conference games after a win

UTAH ST/ UNLV OVER 63.5 Utah state is 14-3, 82% in October conference games

PAC 12--NOBODY CARES
This conference has turned to garbage, Bad coaching Lousy QBS, and basically uninspired play. Only newcomers Utah and Colorado give me any interest

UTAH plays under achiever Arizona Friday night The Utes are great dogs. surprisingly not that good at home or as a favorite.

A once glorious conference has now turned into the CRAP 12

SOUTHEASTERN

They are my wallet last week. The coaching changes may have effected these trends

ARKANSAS +7
OLE MISS/ARK UNDER 72 LSU and the 2 Mississippi teams have all had over 60% of their conference games go under. OLE MISS is also a poor favorite

LSA/GA UNDER 50.5 Last week a late pick 6 sent LSU over the total .Give them another shot

CRAZY WEEK

LOST TOP TRENDS and yet still won $400

CFLA 0-1 -$330
THE REST 15-7 +$730

TOTAL 15-8 +$400
THE ADDED 2-2 - 70

TOTAL 17-10 +$330

YTD 71-62 +58 Made it back to the black

The first 2 weeks in October went well. Hopefully, this week continues. The ACC, MAC and MOUNTAIN WEST have really treated me great

ACC Last week 4-0 the ACC unders have been strong

NCAR/SYRACUSE UNDER 67 Hard to believe I am taking a Syracuse under but Carolina runs 76% to the under and Syracuse 75% prior to this yr and that trend has continued so far for the tarheels

DUKE/VA UNDER 45
VIRGINA +7.5 Both teams ran 60% to the under prior to the season and both ran under last week..I see this as a one score game and 7.5 just seems like too much Duke is a great dog but only 6-9 as a favorite. After last week Va is at 60% as a dog

AMERICAN CONFERENCE

CENTAL FLORIDA -21 They burned my ass last week but East Carolina is really a horrible dog as some of you found out against Temple

TEMPLE -3-120 The conference's best covering team .Odd that they are favored against a undefeated ranked team. We saw how that worked out for Colorado and KY the last 2 weeks

TULANE -7 -105 Should be interesting. Both teams have played very tough competition. It is rare that Tulane is a conference favorite, but when they are , they are 5-1.

BIG 10

OHIO STATE -13 The suckeyes have failed to cover for me 2 weeks in a row, but one can not get past Purdon'ts 1-9 record as a double digit home dog.

MINNY +4 Currently @ 3.5 . I will either wait for a 4 or buy 1/2 point. Another bet I really do not want to make but Minny was 68% on the rd and 69% as a dog before the season started was 25% at home and has lost to Purdue since.in fact they have lost every game this yr

MARYLAND/IOWA OVER 45 Maryland is a very live dog this week and I can see this in the 50's Both teams lean to the over.

CONFERENCE USA

MARSHALL/FLA ATLANTIC UNDER 62 Marshall defense is not as good as past years but 62 still seems very high

ODU/WESTERN KY OVER 55.5 Western KY used to score and ODU IS 6-1to the over this yr, In prior yrs both were over 60% to the over in conference games

UAB -2
NTEX/UAB UNDER 54.5 UAB has covered every home game since they came back from hiatus. They are 5-1 vs the spread this yr and now you get two of the better defenses. UAB has only given up 14 points in their last 3 weeks combined

MID AMERICAN CONFERENCE Only 2 stick out this week

AKRON/KENT ST UNDER 52 2 BIG UNDER TEAMS .Akron is 15-5 to the under after a loss prior to the season and went under again last week following their loss to Miami. Both of Kent States games this month went under their September game with Ball st went over

BOWLING GREEN +17 CURRENTLY @16.5Will wait or buy the 1/2 . As previously mentioned BOWLING GREEN is a covering machine in conference road games and did again 2 weeks ago versus Toledo

MOUNTAIN WEST A lot of strong plays this week

Friday:
AIR FORCE/UNLV OVER 56.5 AIR FORCE has been over 70% to the over and 15-5 after a loss and UNLV has given up 50 or more their last 2 games

COLORADO ST +23.5 BOISE was 5-15 as a double digit conference home favorite and lost outright in that spot 2 weeks ago.

Saturday:
NMEXICO/FRESNO UNDER 53.5 FRESNO STATE was 18-5 (78%) in conference egames after a win and 2-0 this yr. So now@ 80%

SAN JOSE ST/SAN DIEGO ST UNDER 48 Total seems low but SD state has given up only 30 combined last 2 games to much better offenses

$60 NEVADA +3
$40 NEVADA +135 ML HAWAII is a horrible 1-8 as a home favorite

UT ST OVER while they are strong to the over, the Wyoming offense is so pathetic that I have no choice but to pass

PAC 12 usually I skip this conference but

ARIZONA ST +2 -105 13-5 after a loss GAME IS TONIGHT

SOUTHEASTERN

MISS ST/LSU UNDER 45 Both teams are strong under plays but LSU has burnt me the last 2 weeks

ALABAMA TT OVER Waiting for a line. Bama is strong to the over as a road double digit favorite and we won that 2 weeks ago but I do not trust Tennessee. Line should be around 44

ADDING:$100 ea

MD +10
WASH ST -3
OKLAAHOMA -8
UCONN +34
MISSOURI -10
NC ST +17.5

$200:

ARKANSAS -7

GOOD LUCK

GOT BAMA @43.5

bought 1/2 on BGreen

adding $100

MISS ST +7

EMICH -3 -105

OHIO ST TT O 40

CFLA TT O 44
CFLA TT O 23 -120 FIRST 1/2

ARKANSAS TT O 14.5 FIRST HALF

SMISS/TEXSA UNDER 45 -117

TRENDS 16-8 +$619
THE REST 7-7 +$30
GOT SCREWED ON CFL.coach decided to bench the starting QB and slow start cost me $220

25-15 +$649

ytd 96-77 +$707

so far this week

TUESDAY

TROY -11.5 SBAMA is not good and Troy need this game

THURSDAY:

VA TECH -3.5 Much better team and a Thursday night home game. I had this as 7

SATURDDAY

UTAH -10 the Utes are in control of the south and the Chip Kellys are going nowhere

MISSOURI -7 They are playing better and Kentucky is reverting to ordinary

IOWA ST -4.5 They are becoming an awesome home team

CLEMSON -14 They have been on a roll and Fla State's recent success has been against a bunch of nobodies

dabo swinney vs taggert..seriously?

7 team ML parlay $100 to win $280

TROY-500
OHIO -380
VA TECH -175
WEST VA -600
TCU -600
UAB -850
NDAME -2000

GOOD LUCK

SO FAR SO GOOD

THE ACC, MAC AND MOUNTAIN WEST have treated me well . Not so much the BIG 10

$100 ea:

ACC: THE UNDER CONFERENCE

GA TECH/VA TECH UNDER 59.5 THURSDAY NIGHT.. VTECH was 18-5 78% to the under before the season started and now 3 more this year

BOSTON COLLEGE +3.5 -115 FRIDAY NIGHT
MIAMI/BOSTON COLLEGE UNDER 49.5 I like BC to take this game outright they were 17-10 prior to the season and 76% to the under and Miami trends that way too

PITT +2.5 As mentioned last week Duke is a strong dog but a weak favorite and Pitt is 14-8 as a dog and beat the 'Cuse as one this yr too

UNC +9 Va is a great dog but only 1-7 in their last 8 as a conference favorite
VA/UNC UNDER 51 6 of the last 7 of the games between the 2 have gone under

NC ST/SYR UNDER 64.5 State has had to have a Clemson hangover . Both have been over 65% to the under

AMERICAN ATHLETIC

SFLA/HOUSTON UNDER 74.5 ED OLIVER or not this line is extremely high . Houston games have only gone over this number 2 of 7 times. I have this game in the low 60's

BIG 10 CAREFUL This conference has hurt me

NWESTERN+7 They have been a strong dog 17-7 after a win prior to this yr

PURDUE +2 There is probably a huge OHIO ST hangover but they are such strong road team

IOWA +7 Another strong road team

BIG 12

IOWA STATE -3 -120 65% HOME in conference prior to the yr and covered both this yr as well

CONFERENCE USA

ODU +4 Fading MID TENN as they are bad both on the road and as a favorite

MAC Road conference

AKRON/CMICH UNDER 45 AKRON UNDER @ 71% and Cmich @ 70% in October conference games

TOLEDO +7 -125 THURSDAY NIGHT Toledo good on the road and Western Mich not good at home

MOUNTAIN WEST..Treated me well so far

HAWAII/FRESNO ST UNDER 59.Fresno is a real under team and Hawaii's offense has tapered off

SAN DIEGO ST -3 +100
NEVADA/SDS UNDER 46 The Aztecs are 20-25 prior to this yr when they allow less than 20. First team to 20 wins this game. SDS is 1-6 ou with the 1 over by 1/2 point in their win over ARIZ ST
All 4 of Nevada's conference games have gone under

AIR FORCE /BOISE ST OVER 58

SOUTHEAST

FLA/GA UNDER 52 That is extremely high for a FLORIDA game. Can't see Dan Mullen trying to win a SHOOTOUT. I think he tries to slow the game down

MISS ST would have been a play due to all of Tex AM's horrible conference records. But with the new coach We'll pass. Looking at Arizona this year obviously the coaching was an issue

TROY WON

Going to put $100

GA TECH TT UNDER 28 Too one dimensional hard to see them getting more than 4 tds as a dog here.

wow VA TECH buried me . What in the name of Frank Beemer was going on..PATHETIC

$100

LA TECH +3.5 Revenge for last yr's late meaningless score

IF NOT FOR VA TECH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT START

ADDING $100 ea:

ARKANSAS ML +105
KANSAS ST +24 They are turning things around and have had 2 weeks to prepare
NMEX ST -1.5 Missed getting them at +3 DAMN
OK ST +3.5 Would not be surprised to see them win outright

TEXAS TECH +7 -125 I have ISU -3 Will shoot for the middle. Worth a shot

6 team parlay $50 to win $314

TCU ML -500