Thief
Will have write-ups soon but didn't want to pass on these:

Florida -3 vs OU (11 UNITS)

Texas -10.5 vs Ohio St. (5 UNITS)

USC -10 vs PSU (8 UNITS)

Cincinnati -2 vs Va. Tech (5 UNITS)

Utah +10.5 vs Alabama (3 UNITS)

Last edited:
I think that Texas line will drop so I'm waiting it out. Hard to say where the rest of them go, although I think Utah will catch more and more too.

Hard not to like USC considering how they've dominated the Big 10 in BCS Bowls since 2003; beating Iowa, Michigan twice and Illinois. Plus beating tOSU earlier this regular season. My only concern is that USC's offensive line isn't as good as recent years, resulting in a weaker running attack and their inconsistent offensive output.

Great card Horn, hopefully we can beat up the books on these BCS games. Only game I am not feeling that strong with is the Cincy/Va Tech game. Do you feel that Cincy's inexperience in big games will hurt their performance? Guess that is my main reason for leaning Va Tech in a relatively unappealing game to me.

GL, I can't see myself being on any of those apart from Florida, but way too early to tell.

Great card Horn, hopefully we can beat up the books on these BCS games. Only game I am not feeling that strong with is the Cincy/Va Tech game. Do you feel that Cincy's inexperience in big games will hurt their performance? Guess that is my main reason for leaning Va Tech in a relatively unappealing game to me.

I think Cincy will be alot more motivated to play in this game then Va. Tech plus Cincy is alot closer in talent then many think.

Agree with all except Texas -10.5. Florida will be a huge play for me (similar to a couple years back when I unloaded on Texas +7 vs USC in that Rose Bowl)

GL Horn on all except Utah. Good health on them.

Cant see them EVER playing Bama - if they would have had one loss this season. They are unfortunately playing a superior team just because they are 12-0. Texas* should have gotten a shot at Bama* (* = two former number 1 ranked teams) and Utah should be playing Ohio State, IMO. :shake:

With you on Utah only at this point and against on none (yet haha) but a few others I can certainly see why you would be on...

GL bro....

Good luck this bowl season horn...especially on your gators play.

Looking to add your boys as well but hoping the line will drop enough to be able to see -8... but doubtful. not looking to pay -20c juice to get a non key number and will probably just stick with the 8.5-9.

hope to see you add TCU as well... that will probably be one of my biggest plays. GL:cheers:

Is that based on the Granger loss? Murray lost yesterday yet no move until today.

Yes losing Granger put me over the top. I was going to wait to unload closer to game time so I could have more bowl money to play with but didn't want to risk tomorrow it becoming public knowledge that both Holmes and Loadholt may be ineligible.

Regardless if the latter two are playing I love the play but if they are indeed out I just payed for my xmas shopping.

Yes losing Granger put me over the top. I was going to wait to unload closer to game time so I could have more bowl money to play with but didn't want to risk tomorrow it becoming public knowledge that both Holmes and Loadholt may be ineligible.

Regardless if the latter two are playing I love the play but if they are indeed out I just payed for my xmas shopping.

Shit. Holmes and Loadholt too! OU is going to get absolutely assfucked. And I will laugh my ass off.

May have to lock it in now too.

They still have the final to take so knowing OU that prof will give them the passing grade though Holmes was ineligible last bowl season.

If Bosworth can make it these kids can.

BYU +3.5 vs Arizona (4 UNITS)

The only thing going against BYU here is motivation. They didn't expect to finish third in the league while this will be the first bowl game for any players on the Arizona roster.

I still can't get by the fact that the MWC was 6-1 vs the Pac 10 and their were rumors Stoops had one foot out the door. BYU has been to 4 straight of these bowls and beat Oregon and UCLA the last two times.

I'll take the points.

I now realize that your Florida play is a "Homer" play.
Granger being out made you add 5 more units? Seriously? He hasn't started all season and has done virtually nothing this year. Gerald McCoy and Adrian Taylor take most of the snaps. Cory Bennett also has played just as much, if not more.
Holmes is playing, no matter what the OB board might stir...Loadholt should play.

Yes, Murray is out...they also have another 1,000 yard rusher in Chris Brown. Averages 5.7 yards a carry and has 20 TD's.

good health on the game tonight horn....

agree about the motivation factor... U of A hasnt been in a bowl game in 10 years and BYU is disappointed with anything less then a shot at a BCS bowl.

but i did also see the MWC 6-1 vs PAC10 on steels bowl sheet and its still a trend thats tough to ignore

I now realize that your Florida play is a "Homer" play.
Granger being out made you add 5 more units? Seriously? He hasn't started all season and has done virtually nothing this year. Gerald McCoy and Adrian Taylor take most of the snaps. Cory Bennett also has played just as much, if not more.
Holmes is playing, no matter what the OB board might stir...Loadholt should play.

Yes, Murray is out...they also have another 1,000 yard rusher in Chris Brown. Averages 5.7 yards a carry and has 20 TD's.

I'm fully aware of who OU has playing and could probably list their walk-on players at that position if you'd like.

Granger helps but he's an overrated DT I was more worried about the line going up with the public reaction of Granger being out and possibly Holmes and Loadholt which we won't know untill next week.

I would still pound Florida if all three guys are available just wasn't sure how much and wanted to get in before the public starts moving this line.

I'm fully aware of who OU has playing and could probably list their walk-on players at that position if you'd like.

Granger helps but he's an overrated DT I was more worried about the line going up with the public reaction of Granger being out and possibly Holmes and Loadholt which we won't know untill next week.

I would still pound Florida if all three guys are available just wasn't sure how much and wanted to get in before the public starts moving this line.

That's completely fair. You don't need to name walk-ons, as I'm fully educated on OU football...
I thought the line would open at 1, no more than 2. When I saw 3 and 4, I pounded opposite of you. Best of luck to both...!!!

:cheers:

horn,

was on BYU as well tonight...completely agreed with your logic and unfortunately it didn't cash...GL the rest of the way...

Missouri -14 vs Northwestern (5 UNITS)

Even though Mizzu struggled down the stretch this probably is more of a play of conference strength. I'm not a fan of the Big 10 at all this year.

Only thing that concerns me here is Mizzou secondary. I am on board though, GL Horn.

Yeah should have just stuck with my original plays.

Florida is going to wipe the floor with OU. Sponge Bob Bowl Flops Part 5.

deserves a BUMP

glad you hit your big one and pulled out a profit for the bowl season, horn.
you were definitely touting this one all december and were spot on with the W

great regular season as well, nice win for the horns because mack is a genius and let OSU score with 2 min left, and good luck until next year!

arkanoid.gif

Back