Tuesday

Kent +5.5 (2u)
vs Ohio

Buffalo -24 (2u)
vs Miami,O

Wednesday

Toledo +3 (-120) (2u)
vs N.Illinois.

Last year these two battled to a 7pt difference with NI winning 31-24 at NI. Toledo played much worse than the score showed by getting out-gained by 200 total yards. The Rockets had 3 int's and that was the reason for the loss. Toledo also was held to only 3.4 yds per rush which forced Owens to pass in pressure situations.
The Rackets run game is improved, even with Fluellen likely out for this home final. They are one of the top teams with a 6.3 avg rushing and only Florida was able to shut down the running game in week one down south at 3.1 yds per rush.
Revenge and a better run game, along with the home regular season final game is enough of an advantage to get my money on the rockets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday

UFC -16.5 (-139) (3u)
vs Rutgers.
I played UCF lw and got burned with the Knights failing to cover a 17 pt number @ Temple. Hard to imagine another game where UCF rolls up nearly 700 yds and can't blowout their opponent.
Last week Rutgers was demolished by Cincinnati which was a 4 unit winner for me on the Bearcats. Cincy rolled up 619 yds on Rutgers as well and it looks like the Scarlet Knights are in a deep "rut". Looking to cash against the Scarlet Knights once again, with UCF tonight.

UAB +19 (-117) (3u) vs Rice.
UAB ML +675. (1unit)
Battle tested UAB has faced tougher competition all season with games against Vandy and LSU as well as conference games against Marshall and East Carolina. Rice isn't in that category with those teams and I like the live underdog at home tonight.
In road wins for Rice, they are dismal in win margin - with a 1pt win at lowly Kansas, a 2pt win at Tulane and a 9pt win at UTEP

UNLV +2 (1u) vs Air Force.

Friday
No Play

Saturday

Noon

North Carolina -17 (3u)
vs Dominion

Nebraska +2 (2u)
vs Penn State.

Ohio State -34.5 (2u)
vs Indiana

Wisconsin -16.5 (3u)
vs Minnesota
Badgers are under rated and the defense will be the best that Minnesota faced all season (except next week vs Michigan State). If they could only put up 24 against PSU, then I can't see them getting that many against Wisky.

Miami -20 (2u) vs Virginia. Canes finally win one big against a team playing like a division 2 school/

Northwestern +7 (3u) vs Michigan State. NW defense is better than their record shows. MSU has soft offense that NW can handle. Expect a very close game.

3:30

Texas A&M +5 (4u) vs LSU.
TAM ML +165. (1 unit)
Most analysts have LSU winning. But in those predictions, they are showing A&M scoring 35 points or more. LSU is 0-3 SU when allowing more than 27 points per game.

UCLA +3 (2u)(-120) vs Arizona State.

7-11PM
Georgia -24 (3u)
vs Kentucky.

Baylor -9.5 (4u) vs Oklahoma State

UL Monroe +3.5 (2u) vs S, Alabama

Tennessee ML -128 (4u) vs Vanderbilt

Saturday

Noon

North Carolina -17 (3u)
vs Dominion

Nebraska +2 (2u)
vs Penn State.

Ohio State -34.5 (2u)
vs Indiana

Wisconsin -16.5 (3u)
vs Minnesota
Badgers are under rated and the defense will be the best that Minnesota faced all season (except next week vs Michigan State). If they could only put up 24 against PSU, then I can't see them getting that many against Wisky.

Miami -20 (2u) vs Virginia. Canes finally win one big against a team playing like a division 2 school/

Northwestern +7 (3u) vs Michigan State. NW defense is better than their record shows. MSU has soft offense that NW can handle. Expect a very close game.

3:30

Texas A&M +5 (4u) vs LSU.
TAM ML +165. (1 unit)
Most analysts have LSU winning. But in those predictions, they are showing A&M scoring 35 points or more. LSU is 0-3 SU when allowing more than 27 points per game.

UCLA +3 (2u)(-120) vs Arizona State.

7-11PM
Georgia -24 (3u)
vs Kentucky.

Baylor -9.5 (4u) vs Oklahoma State

UL Monroe +3.5 (2u) vs S, Alabama

Tennessee ML -128 (4u) vs Vanderbilt

On many of these with U pard...BOL on them all :shake:

Back