Colin sexton prop again

• Thread starter Thread starter bamabradley2424
  • Start date Start date
B

bamabradley2424

Man all those nice prop (pts,rebs,assists) gets on Colin are gone as just 7-10 days ago u could get 21.5-22.5. Now there 27.5-29 from what I can find. But gonna ride it on out all the way to the end of the year. Max bet Colin sexton pts,rebs,assists over 27.5. He scored 23 the first time they played the kings. Also gonna play over 22 pts for him at max bet.

I'm also back in the dang hospital again. Stomach issues coming back. Haven't been out of the hospital from last time 2 weeks. But I made myself come earlier than I normally would. After this past time scaring me to death I didn't want to wait too long.

What's the scoop u alright? What kind of stomach problem I have to get my stool checked...low on iron as well

Sexton btw is a g sky is the limit plus dude is an awesome teammate, buddy met him with Colin's mom they all took a picture just tells u how cool this dude is man, hope u feel better btw

What's the scoop u alright? What kind of stomach problem I have to get my stool checked...low on iron as well
Man I have diabetic gastaperesis, severe esophagitis and other small problems. Luckily I had no bleeding this time in my upper gi and didn't have to have any blood. Gonna have to have another upper gi and colonoscopy within a month 2 check things out again. On Colin. He's sky is the limit with him and the past 15-20 games all he has done is get stronger and pkaying better. Shooting the bell very well. He had another nice night last night against the dubs. I couldn't get on here last night due to feeling like total horse Shit. Hes gonna take off next year as well. Looks like he's gonna end up 3rd in rookie scoring ppg behind doncic and Trae young. He definitely is a very good guy as well. Heard nothing but great stories on him during his year at bama and continuing stories from there

Hoping you get feeling better Bama. Getting sick for a minute makes you realize how fortunate we all are when we're healthy. Roll Tide.

Hoping you get feeling better Bama. Getting sick for a minute makes you realize how fortunate we all are when we're healthy. Roll Tide.
Thx picks and yes it does. This all started 4 and a half years ago and has been pretty bad the past 18 months with many surgeries, many infections, a couple toe amputations, stomach issues and it's about gotten old. But other things in my life have finally started coming together so I'm hoping my health can at least maintain for a while. I have 3 boys 16,10 and 7 I gotta watch grow up and become fine young men.

Back