Cole and Teheran

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
On 4 Cole is 7-3 with a ERA of 3.13
The ump in a major homer ump he has an ERA of 3.29 with winning the home game
Teheran on 6 1.76 ERA have not looked at the game yet but do not bet against him on 6

I am not sure if Harvey is still starting but no history on 3 and looks like a fade

Looked at the Houston game. Unsure about Lance who had 1 bad game with ump but he is facing a very poor right hander. This could very easily be a over but for now going with Houston Rl. This season this ump seems negative to home dogs and Lance has good history with this team

On the oven. Both pitchers on good rest in second Atlanta game but Teheran should have the edge so first half under and Atlanta look good but not betting this till I look at the first game. Under first half in Washington is possible. Gonalez is back on good rest. Peters looked very good last game and Washington this year has lost 4 games to Philadelphia and plays them the next day

Maeda on 5 has a over 6 ERA and has been hit very hard by Arizona. Some first half maybe more

Trend operating in favor of Texas. After 8 run games they do very well. Still with Home team first half and under

On 6 days rest and with an ump he played great with before. Yes. The fact that Texas has scored 8 or more runs does scare me but I am where I am

Some of these games like SF at Rockies. I would not bet a dime on. If I HAD to guess SF because of the look ahead to Dodgers but not 1 penny invested

I guess I lied. I am going with SF reverse RL for 1 unit. Colorado pitcher stinks at night and Colorado has a look ahead the size of a mountain.

Obvious big miss. I knew Cole was set for a big game. Cubs want to avoid the l.oss and are playing great D. 6 hits for Pitt to 1 for Cubs but betting this game under was just TOO tough

Back