GP 6: 9
GP 7: 2,3,5
GP 8: field (currently at seven)
GP 9: 5,6
GP 10: 1,2,7

SA 9: 2,3,6,8

Belmont exacta and trifecta box (where applicable), multiple pick races and win

Churchill exacta & trifecta boxes and win

Gulfstream Park Multiple pick races, win, exacta and trifecta boxes where applicable

Santa Anita win and exotic boxes

Result GP 8
6-4-3-8
Win paid $7.60
Exacta paid $12.20
Trifecta paid $21.15
Double paid $12.20
Pick 3 paid $59.95

Won some, lost some. Always a fun time.
I used to be a regular at the Ft Myers/Naples dog track back in the day.

“Herrrrrrrrrreeeee comes Bucky!”

I can still hear the track announcer saying it when the rabbit would come around and the dogs would start

I used to be a regular at the Ft Myers/Naples dog track back in the day.

“Herrrrrrrrrreeeee comes Bucky!”

I can still hear the track announcer saying it when the rabbit would come around and the dogs would start
That place has been turned into a card playing site. One night during Covid last year or the one prior, they had a fireworks display night. Cars were socially distanced. It was nice to learn this AFTER the fact - might have attended. Ended up renting a motel room on the water and as dusk approached, went to the beach with my cooler and chair, found a nice spot and waiting for the sky to display various colours, designs and shapes. It didn't disappoint.

That place has been turned into a card playing site. One night during Covid last year or the one prior, they had a fireworks display night. Cars were socially distanced. It was nice to learn this AFTER the fact - might have attended. Ended up renting a motel room on the water and as dusk approached, went to the beach with my cooler and chair, found a nice spot and waiting for the sky to display various colours, designs and shapes. It didn't disappoint.
Yea I’ve heard, makes me sad.
My friend owns Doc’s Beach House in bonita springs, ever slide in there for sunset?

Yea I’ve heard, makes me sad.
My friend owns Doc’s Beach House in bonita springs, ever slide in there for sunset?
Can't say I have. Along the way to the dog track, there use to be a Flea Market, Flamingo something or another, that we stopped at and get this, the served BEER. It's the only one ever been to that did/does. Picked up some really good pickles there and an Onion-Mustard Salad dressing. The largest drawback is the entire Market is not fully enclosed - it was pretty humid.

Back