Coaching Carousel (Frank Reich fired)

They thought they were ready to make a leap. Shouldn’t have traded this years pick to move up. Wasn’t his fault but he’s an idiot if you watch their games. Coaches to lose. Suppose he’d be an okay OC somewhere.

Lions fans want him as OC once Ben leaves this off-season.

Hot take Monday.

And Bills fans are talking about him replacing McDermott when he inevitably gets fired after this season unless the Bills go deep (they need to make the playoffs first).

He beloved around here, he was the backup during the glory days and led “The Comeback.”

He also looks identical to one of my buddies Joe, but that’s off topic, hehe. Seriously, they are spitting images of each other, it’s remarkable.

And Bills fans are talking about him replacing McDermott when he inevitably gets fired after this season unless the Bills go deep (they need to make the playoffs first).

He beloved around here, he was the backup during the glory days and led “The Comeback.”

He also looks identical to one of my buddies Joe, but that’s off topic, hehe. Seriously, they are spitting images of each other, it’s remarkable.
Haha, I know a Joe around here that has that look.

This thread has been ruined

No chance in fuck someone that's posted in here has a "friend" without paying for it

Back