Coach Kingsbury's letter to Texas Tech Players

RaiderRed

Pretty much a regular
Coach Kingsbury gave this letter to all of the Tech Players as they departed for their break after finals. Love this dude.

Alfredo Morales @Alfredo56TTU
<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.1367516458.html#_=1368060406875&id=twitter-widget-2&lang=en&screen_name=Alfredo56TTU&show_count=false&show_screen_name=false&size=m" class="twitter-follow-button twitter-follow-button" title="Twitter Follow Button" data-twttr-rendered="true" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; border-width: 0px; outline: rgb(0, 0, 0); position: absolute; top: 6px; right: 8px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); width: 60px; height: 20px; "></iframe>Message to all texas tech football players pic.twitter.com/AEjN2BLYOF

Ha! Reminds me of Monday when I was speaking to my boss and he told me about his son playing COD over the weekend with a buddy (this buddy is in the room and NOT who I am referring to in a bit). My boss refuses to buy his son the head sets bc he is still too young and wants to know what others are saying out loud.

Anywho, as he was walking by his room some kid they were playing with starts cursing from parts unknown. My boss tells the kid he has a dirty mouth and needs to just play the game. Kid reply's back, "STFU, old man." Boss says, "you wouldn't talk to me like that if you were standing in this room." Kid retorts, "I said STFU with your wrinkly old dick!" Boss just turns and walks away bc he knows there is nothing else he can do. I was dying laughing the entire time. Anyone of us could have predicted that dialogue!

Awesome!

This is making me consider going to a game for the first time in Lubbock since the 1995 A&M-Tech thriller. #ComeAtMe

Awesome!

This is making me consider going to a game for the first time in Lubbock since the 1995 A&M-Tech thriller. #ComeAtMe

Ha...only time I ever went to a game in Lubbock was in '03 for the annual Tech/aTm clash with a buddy who went to aTm and a few other aTm guys. Tech blew em out, good times though. Great atmosphere.

If any of you guys venture out here to the South Plains be sure and hit me up. Game days are a shit show, but can show you a good time. Tailgates, alumni center, bars, etc.

Will do, man ... at least I won't have to go back to Coleman Hall after the games anymore, and that's a good thing.

Back