Coach Frank

xpression syst_m

a true american rags to rags story...
for those watching this game, what possessed the little bastard not to foul at the end of regulation? did nash quick fire that 3, thus not giving the Nets a chance to foul or did they decide to man up and play defense? (despite fouling in the same exact situation a half second earlier)

Nets down by 2 and Kidd had ball stolen with 10 sec left in 2OT, nash hits both throws and suns up by 4 with 4 sec left

I can hear the :moose:

I had the ML Nut, I was telling myself as long as they can make their FTs, it's good, then see the yahoo update with nash hitting the 3 from the top of the key...oh well, will get it back this weekend

xpression syst_m said:
I had the ML Nut, I was telling myself as long as they can make their FTs, it's good, then see the yahoo update with nash hitting the 3 from the top of the key...oh well, will get it back this weekend

NJ should'vecommitted a foul instead of letting Nash to throw 3 pointers.

mikki moore is a fucking moron, why would he guard kurt thomas in the paint when he should have denied nash the ball on the perimeter. Who cares if kurt thomas makes a layup!!!

Just a rediculous :moose: in this game. The Nets had so many chances to win this SU, and not to lose by more than 3.

Its funny cause I am watching the game and Mark Jackson was giving props to Vince Carter for fouling out on the 1st possession where they successful saying some stars wouldnt give themselves up. Now I am saying to my self is this guy serious? What happens if they go to OT?? Of course they go to OT and Vince is the offesnive weapon for them. That is what really lost them the game IMO. Kidd is next to useless on offense and RJ played well inOT hitting some big jumpers. After that you get energy from Mikki Moore and nothing else where Suns are like 8 /9 deep..you got Kidd guarding Diaw...

I hate to say it but I felt that line was tight and that was the BIGGEST coin flip of all time.....That 3 Nash hit watch the replay he came around the pick caught and released quick....there was still 1.8 on the clock after it hit! Sick game.....for anyone to lose money on that was a shame...

fade the Suns tmrw....

They couldnt catch Nash off the pick...look at the time left on the possession and after the possession..it was a split sec...Mets is right they should be guarding the 3 pt line ina 3 pt game not worrying about who is in the post...but thats on the coach IMO..

yes ...very close...seemed like it was but those refs just let them play...there was a few calls they missed ...

Back