Coach Bud sent packing...

I thought Bud was done for before he won the NBA title. I used to cover NBA more regularly back then and i kept reading about Bud‘s broken ball-screen coverages and forum guys were calling for his head. I‘m surprised he got fired now, the NBA title was still pretty recent

I thought Bud was done for before he won the NBA title. I used to cover NBA more regularly back then and i kept reading about Bud‘s broken ball-screen coverages and forum guys were calling for his head. I‘m surprised he got fired now, the NBA title was still pretty recent

1 seeds can’t lose to 8 in 7 games series, shit just don’t happen. I dunno if he a good coach or not but should prob have more than 1 ring with the best player and losing that series 4-1 should get anyone fired, 1 dude and bunch of scrubs beat the brakes off them.

1 seeds can’t lose to 8 in 7 games series, shit just don’t happen. I dunno if he a good coach or not but should prob have more than 1 ring with the best player and losing that series 4-1 should get anyone fired, 1 dude and bunch of scrubs beat the brakes off them.
Nurse is perfect for them

Bud is too much into micromanagement and that is not what you need when you have the best player in the game

Nurse will let Greek dictate the game and do as he sees fit

No chance in hell he's letting Jrue Holiday decide games

As a Tony Bennett fan i dont think i‘m allowed to agree with this lol

Not sure how effective the comparison is…

As a Tony Bennett fan i dont think i‘m allowed to agree with this lol

Not sure how effective the comparison is…
You know it's not

But NBA is so much about the stars, those games really came down to non-superstars other than obv Jimmy going off

But he really didn't let his superstar go toe to toe, there were so many missed shots and turnovers before Giannis even touched the ball

Nurse will let Greek dictate the game and do as he sees fit

No chance in hell he's letting Jrue Holiday decide games

That’s going to be hard to watch and twice as hard to win.

A great coach would convince Greek to win DPOY for 5 years in a row and play center. Push the ball only off a rebound where he should lead the lead. Average 20-20-10 on 12 shots.

You know it's not

But NBA is so much about the stars, those games really came down to non-superstars other than obv Jimmy going off

But he really didn't let his superstar go toe to toe, there were so many missed shots and turnovers before Giannis even touched the ball

Giannis as a PG was awful

He needs to touch the ball every time in the fourth quarter

That was far from what has happened lately

Point forward mate

Offense needs to run through him somewhere down low

Can’t work. Won’t work. He can’t pass well enough and doesn’t side step contact well enough. Obviously sucks at shooting. Needs to be a Dwight Howard with a handle in transition off a rebound. And a post up style on offense. His usage needs to go way way way down.

Can’t work. Won’t work. He can’t pass well enough and doesn’t side step contact well enough. Obviously sucks at shooting. Needs to be a Dwight Howard with a handle in transition off a rebound. And a post up style on offense. His usage needs to go way way way down.
I guess we disagree on his passing. And even moreso on his decision making.

We can leave it at that.

According to this you likely think he's 3rd team all NBA

I simply disagree

He needs to touch the ball every time down the court in the 4th. You disagree. It's ok.

As a center he’d have insane mismatches and I agree if it’s not off a defensive board in transition get him the ball with 15 seconds on the clock posting up. No more 1 on 5 walking up the floor.

As a center he’d have insane mismatches and I agree if it’s not off a defensive board in transition get him the ball with 15 seconds on the clock posting up. No more 1 on 5 walking up the floor.
I doubt I even have much more opinion than the coach

Hard to put much into an argument at this point, I'm sure there is one but I'm so spent. Trying to live in this game is fun enough

Brook Lopez is not a DPOY and should be his backup center. I hated their roster.
He was hitting the 3 ball with the Nets back then……then the nets traded him?…..smh….

why the F would the Freak be shooting 3’s when he can barely hit FT?

He was hitting the 3 ball with the Nets back then……then the nets traded him?…..smh….

why the F would the Freak be shooting 3’s when he can barely hit FT?
In theory I get it but shooting a three in rhythm is so much easier than shooting a FT

Imagine if you could just have an assist guy tossing you a FT pass

Definitely on the Ocho

This was said during the INGAME loss to Miami.
Was coming
That he'd be fired?

I think it was said before game 1

This team is a terrible build for him. Not surprising since March. He sucks with this team. If you can minimize a star, Bud knows how to do it.

Back