Clippers 16 wins in a row

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
How small is the Clippers window to get this done? I can just see when it's time to re-up Griffin and Paul at the end of the season, Sterling going back to his old ways and blowing this up. I know that sounds ridiculous, but that's the Clippers...

As a Clips fan I know.. Blake is signed already, its Paul who needs to be signed.

Well, I'm happy for the Clippers regardless. Danny Manning was one of my favourite players in college when I first started watching basketball, so to see the way this franchise has turned itself around, for the moment, is fairly remarkable, to say the least.

Well, I'm happy for the Clippers regardless. Danny Manning was one of my favourite players in college when I first started watching basketball, so to see the way this franchise has turned itself around, for the moment, is fairly remarkable, to say the least.

If the Clippers can stay healthy, skys the limit. Team will be dismantled next year but if they sign Paul, the Clips will be special for a while.

that win was astonishing

bravo clipshow, and the team is only going to get better with the return of chancey and

This is a united bunch for sure, and they can play ANY style which is pretty damn rare. Their Deff is 98.3, very impressive. Too bad it's Dec and not April.

Back