Clinton is at it again....

He needs to carry my fantasy team to 4 straight if I have ANY chance of making the playoffs...

I absolutley love this guy, it would be fun as hell to have this guy in the locker room. I bet he is a clown and he is one of those people that would be cool to chill with.

Trick daddy is his roommate. I love the guy, he's hilarious but also tries harder than anyone when he's playing (doing little things like blocking, etc).

Why would you call him an idiot??

Because he is an idiot. He can barely form a complete sentence. Whats with all the costumes? I bet he is a closet homo with all his dressing up.

He lost all his credibility with me after those ignorant comments he had abou dogfighting.

Because he is an idiot. He can barely form a complete sentence. Whats with all the costumes? I bet he is a closet homo with all his dressing up.

He lost all his credibility with me after those ignorant comments he had abou dogfighting.

"huntin' is legal" :36_11_6:

i agree, he is an idiot... albeit an extremely entertaining idiot that i enjoy watching.

and if anyone can find a soundclip of him saying "huntin' is legal" in wav or mp3 form, i'd be tremendously grateful.

Back