Cleveland

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
minus 13 and Kings team total under 95.5. Think it very unlikely that the Kings make any real effort in this game. It is the third game of a 4 in 5 that ends in Boston. Boston beat this Kings team by 45 points earlier this season in Sac. All energy is likely to be reserved for that game while Cleveland responds to the Boston blowout trend. Kings even have Chicago and the Miller connection on tap at home after Boston. This game means almost nothing to the Kings.

Have slightly less than a unit on Spurs ml. Have 2 units on Cleveland. My thinking here is first clearly Utah is relatively weak now missing Boozer and AK and it has shown up in losing 5 of their last 7 games. Now this is third in 4 for Utah and the Spurs have to start winning games as 4 of their next 5 games are with playoff contenders and their control of their division is marginal. So for once we actually do know what Pops is intending.
In the Laker game the Spurs looked weak. Are they? I am guessing not. Bar once remarked something on the order of a Detroit coach would never show his best stuff to a real rival unless he had to before the post season. In the 2 Laker-Spurs games the Lakers have never seen a good game from the Spurs. I think the first time was an accident and the second time with Mason playing point guard the whole thing was a con job. Pops rested his big guns for the remaining games and gave Mason and Bonner more time to play to get them ready for a real game. May be doing something with Utah first half or second quarter but that is still under thought.

got cle at -14. but i doubt that if its a blowout which i agree on, the 1 point will make a difference. btw tuck, kings have not won a game against a eastern conf team yet this season, doubt it will happen tonight. if raps can crush the kings, im sure bron bron and co will at home

like spurs as well, will wait at HT, think i will get a better line, since uta is strong at 1H at home. im hoping uta brings a lead going into HT

Thanks. Small bets on Spurs first quarter and Utah second. Honestly hate making additional bets on 1 game but these two fit the 2 teams well.

Lungster, that is reasonable. I decided against it because Spurs rarely cover if they lose and I could still get 15 cents plus money when I made the bet. I am a little afraid that this just gets ugly. Utah is a great first half team but they may be wearing down right now. The season is no longer young and the endless injuries are hard to deal with. We saw Miami and NJ tear them up in Utah this season GL

Just going to complete my thoughts about the remaining games. Orlando is very likely to win the game. Indiana is off a home win which is bad. The referees are 60-29 to the home team to win. It is the first game of a bb where they are 2 and 9 this year su. Orlando does figure to bounce back today. History says a first half bet on Indiana loses. All bad? No. Still major revenge, a fairly good team and some questions. Walk on by.
Denver will win. They are a division leader being chased by Portland. They will not lose to a bottom feeder. They could easily fail to cover with a real distraction based on their history with the Hornets and the new coach angle. With this amount of rest I expect them to just go in hard from the start. Possible plays are first half over and a second half bet on the home team if down by say 8 points or more. Could use Denver in a ml parlay.
In the Laker game you have a Laker team back in cover mode and in a real revenge spot along with having 2 days off after this game while the Bobcats have a tough game the next night which limits bench usage. Possible plays are Lakers first quarter, third and game. Still deciding level of involvment. Will probably bet all but small as I certainly respect the Bobcats but definitely not a good spot for them. Lakers tend to cover or not cover in streaks. we know the streak right now. Might possibly go against them with Minn later in a non revenge spot.

Thanks for the great inputs. I had the same leans last night and was able to pull the trigger today. Great stuff like always.

Thanks. Added half a unit on Cleveland minus 7.5 and a small bet on under 101. Seen this whole show repeatedly with the Kings. play the first half and then sleep for the second but the Cav's will not sleep. When you are threatened you keep shooting for the rest of the game.

wow tuck

the grizz just gave up...complete garbage...denver just went thru motions and grizz didnt care and got bitch slapped at home...lesson learned for me there

Just one of those dog days of the season games in Cleveland. Can't give up 50% and 12 threes. Unacceptable.

Just one of many bad decisons. Standard handicapping says bet on good teams after a loss. See Orlando today and probably Spurs. It says bet on playoff contenders going against weak teams. See Denver while I cleverly get the best entry point for the wrong side. Instead I am on Cleveland after a major win against rival Utah and before Orlando playing the Kings and I did not even realize the Orlando game was on Thursday which would have been a automatic disqualification. I play the Lakers because they have covered in the first against every revenge team except Boston this year but they are off a blowout of the Spurs and a 4 game win streak and the Bobcats are off a loss and are another good team. Could I have been any worse. I doubt it and so Cleveland is up by 20 midway through the fouth and fail to cover and the people that bet them say they were unlucky. You make your own bad luck by bad selections. Will take a few days off to get my mind straight. Sorry about this pitiful betting. gl

Back