Cleveland is -13 & -1500 -- Lakers -11 &-750 WHY?

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Cleveland is -13 and 1500 --

Lakers are -11 and -750---

why is this? 2 points higher and the moneyline is double?

Are they saying if lakers dont cover they might lose and there is basically no shot at the Cavs winning.

I'm guessing it's related to the fact that Cleveland is 20-0 at home and no sane person can even fathom them losing this game. Charlotte winning is obviously unlikely, but at least it's fathomable. I'm surprised the Cleveland spread isn't higher tho.

Cavs are rested, at home. Kings lost to Toronto by 16 and are in the middle of a bad road trip. Cavs should win by 20.

Kings are slowly becoming one of the worst teams.

Don't be suprised if the Bobcats slip into that 8th seed.

kings have not won a game against eastern conf this season yet, thus cavs ml almost double. also, cavs are 20-0 at home. ALSO, the king will destory the sac QUEENS. cha has a chance to win at lakers to be honest, highly unlikely, but you never know. but if raps can blow sac out, i dont see why bron bron wont. lets see if he gets a quad-double lol

the 16pt loss against toronto is a little misleading. Was like a 3pt game at the half and within 5 at the end of 3rd. They collapsed in the 4th, but to say it was a complete blow out is an overstatement.

the ml on both is dumb. too much luck in sports for me every to lay that. i would and am laying the # with cavs.

I'm guessing it's related to the fact that Cleveland is 20-0 at home and no sane person can even fathom them losing this game. Charlotte winning is obviously unlikely, but at least it's fathomable. I'm surprised the Cleveland spread isn't higher tho.

you were saying....

I think I have my answer--

Lakers lose outright-- they knew there was a good shot lakers could lose outright- it happened

Sammy,

The Cats are really improving. The trade was huge and LB's coaching is showing.

CAP 2 i said it when bobcats were up 6 with a minute left and missed 6 straight free throws--

Check out this ridiculous prices i was getting in overtime when Kobe was out and the game was tied in the first Ot-

<TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>10-1
ps_plus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">10:12pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">7:35pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD>Basketball
Money Line</TD> <TD>Charlotte Bobcats vs Los Angeles Lakers for Game</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">+610</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD><TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD> </TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher6><TD class=AlternatingData1 valign="top" colspan="8">NBA LIVE</TD></TR> <TR class=AlternatingData2><TD>136540061-1
ps_plus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">10:15pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">7:35pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD>Basketball
Money Line</TD> <TD>Charlotte Bobcats vs Los Angeles Lakers for Game</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">+344</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD><TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD></TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher7><TD class=AlternatingData2 valign="top" colspan="8">NBA LIVE</TD></TR> <TR class=AlternatingData1><TD>136540089-1
ps_plus_sign.jpg
</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">10:19pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap">7:35pm 27-Jan-09</TD> <TD>Basketball
Money Line</TD> <TD>Charlotte Bobcats vs Los Angeles Lakers for Game</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right">+304</TD> <TD nowrap="nowrap" align="right"></TD></TR>

Bobcats every season play weill in lakers, i remember last year they almost beat them also- they pretty much have a good matchups all over the court--

Felton is good, DIAW and Bell do well, and Okafor can contain lakers bigs.

They gave me +610 when game was tied and lakers had last shot of game in 1st ot--

I also had lakers +500 as i took them when they were down with a minute left also--

what a game, bobcats wanted this win very badly.:smiley_acbe:

wow- you are lucky to have pinny

some sweet assed lines and in-game options

THe prices are so good buddy, that my life is on hold when live betting is offered-- I havent left my house in 2 months since live betting was offered, i just cant afford to lose the opportunity, with a little planning you can make money by hitting the right time of game.

I often have got plus money on both teams--

They made the line -400 in OT without KOBE???????? i was shocked when i saw that one--

Tennis live betting, everything, why even bet full games, i dont much anymore, i buy big dogs and then when they come back I buy back the other team---

I am lucky to have it no doubts about that, finally sometihng good about living in Canada, probably the best thing :smiley_acbe:

Back