Cleveland Indians To Change Team Name

This shit is getting so dumb. Just please I hope someone has given this serious thought bc the Washington football team has to be the dumbest thing ever and don’t need “the cleveland baseball team”. You want to drop the name, fine, I get it, in this day of being PC and all, but make the announcement and have something in place before you just drop it so you aren’t caught w your pants around your ankles bent over like the football team. Just my 2cents

Just doesn’t seem to end.

why now? Tell you what we do. Change the names of all these “offensive” sport team names and so does the government funding for having Native American blood.

I personally know people that get insane amounts annually for having 1/4 blood in them

Just doesn’t seem to end.

why now? Tell you what we do. Change the names of all these “offensive” sport team names and so does the government funding for having Native American blood.

I personally know people that get insane amounts annually for having 1/4 blood in them
Seminole people in Florida get VERY good money from Uncle Sam. It’s no wonder native Americans, Nevermind I’ll stop there.

How is the name Indians offensive? I could see how red skins maybe offended some but Indians the correct term is it not?

Back