Cleveland Indians +800

MusicCityGambler

Chill Winstonnn!
to win Central. Is there any reason not to love this? In the last 31 games, the Twins are 16-15, Indians are 22-9. Looking at the schedule, it's very possible Cleveland could be within a game or tied by the end of July.

The insane Minnesota differential was keeping me off this when it was 10-1... I can see it now though.

The number was definitely there....have a Twins future for them to win the division paying close to a dime but found on 7/5 +1150 as a little hedge.

Looking around last week saw there was still a 700 out there for the division but need to check and see if that’s still available

The number was definitely there....have a Twins future for them to win the division paying close to a dime but found on 7/5 +1150 as a little hedge.

Looking around last week saw there was still a 700 out there for the division but need to check and see if that’s still available
You saw that +1150 for the tribe? What site? I ended up finding 6.5/1 on Bovada

Found it on 5D...was a super bad line IMO and was looking to lock up a good nickel and a half profit regardless of whether the Tribe or Twinks take the division so I was shopping for it for a few weeks.

Back