Cleveland Cavs...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
We have talked about them as to how putrid they can be against the spread this year...

6-25 ats as favorites...

But...

And we can maybe use this to our advantage down the line...

If I am looking correctly....

Cleveland is 6-2 ATS as dogs or in PK games

Last edited:
BAR, it’s not coming out the same for me on KillerSports — I’m getting 4-3 ATS...
season = 2017 and team = Cavaliers and line >= 0
ATS: 4-3-0 (0.43, 57.1%)

For away games I am getting
season = 2017 and team = Cavaliers and A
ATS: 9-13-0 (-2.45, 40.9%)

For home games
season = 2017 and team = Cavaliers and H
ATS: 2-15-2 (-6.63, 11.8%

To me the away games look normal enough, but the home games seem heavily skewed. And the home game ATS results match my experience with multiple games where the Cavs have dominated for 45-47 minutes, then inexplicable mental errors seem to take place that lose the spread without threatening to lose the game...

Oct 20th @ Milwaukee + 1
Nov 3rd @ Washington +3.5
Nov 9th @ Houston +5.5
Nov 15th @ Charlotte PK
Nov 27th @ Philadelphia +2
December 17th @ Washington +2
December 25th @ Golden State +4.5 (loss ats)
January 3rd @ Boston +3 (loss ats)

OK, killersports is showing the 1/8/18 Timberwolves game as a 0 line, perhaps different from the actual closing lines? And KS is missing the 10/20/17 game and the 11/15/17 game, because it sees the lines for those games as -1.5 and -2, again probably different. I don’t think KS strictly uses closing lines, if at all...

This team man.

The defense they were running last night couldn't stop a nosebleed.

They were bad last season but have taken it up a level or two this season.

Cramps is either trolling us or they're really that bad. MLK game will give us some insight.

Lil Zeke only makes them worse.

I do believe they'll give us a decent run post All Star for playoff position barring any stupid trades though.

The DeAndre one has some steam especially with TT being a Kardshian, we know that dude is getting shipped somewhere by Hollywood.

Looking, they'll be a dog in about 4 games the next month...

v Dubs, at Spurs, v Rockets?, at Celtics.

20-dumpster-fire.w1200.h630.jpg

C's show no quit and Cavs just quit....alot

cant be all about saving themselves, its a deeper issue (bad personal juju and personal infighting...beefs perhaps?) and a just a poorly constructed team.

flipping the switch this postseason will not be as easy like last year....c's are better and don't look now but Raps are also in EC convo

Haven't seen anything...

Is this defense being played by a semi-desperate team (after two blowouts)? Or awful Indiana play?

Turned into a supreme under tonight to if you had it...would need 1-2 OT's to get over....

They won't be covering spread tonight it looks like.....down 1 with 5 seconds left...

Book it as another ATS loss as a favorite...

LeBron shit the bed in that last minute with some missed shots and the crucial turnover.

Scoreless last 3:57 for Cleveland. Ouch.

Light schedule coming up with only 4 games in 13 days until two Fridays from now when they face these Pacers again. Might just be what they need.

The Cleveland Cavaliers held a fiery team meeting in the practice facility locker room prior to Monday's practice, during which several players challenged the legitimacy of Kevin Love's illness that led him to leave Saturday's loss to Oklahoma City early and miss Sunday's practice, league sources told ESPN.

Several players were pushing for the Cavaliers' management and coaching staff to hold Love accountable for leaving the arena before the end of Saturday's game, and then missing Sunday's practice, league sources told ESPN.

The meeting was loud and intense, only calming down once Love spoke to those gathered in the room and explained himself, league sources said.

Definitely not time to ride... The lines have changed properly. That Indiana cover doesn't happen with their regular prices.

They still pick and choose .. much better investments out there. Rockets, Dubs and usually the Cavs are so overpriced on a daily basis

Yeah agree.

Lines have shrunk but this team is still at epic levels of dysfunction.

They still obviously possess enough overall talent to win games when they're not lined at 'super-team' numbers, even being as messed up as they are.

Lil Zeke does not fit on this team at all. He has to be traded, period.

Back