Cleveland/Atlanta Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Atlanta is 11-1 to Under away this season, 8-0 their last 8 (175.5 avg)
Cleveland is 5-0 to Under last 5 games, 5-0 to Under last 5 home games.

So why take Over in this game, let alone consider it?

Off 2+ days rest vs Conf. opponents this season...
CLE is 5-0 to Over at an average of 210.2 points
ATL is 3-2 to Under at an average of 187.0 points

Recent history
In their last 10 match-ups, these 2 teams have failed to reach 186 points in regulation just twice (165 played in ATL, & 180 played in CLE). They average 192.7 points for these games.

After going through a 12-2 Under run (176.7 pt avg), Atlanta is 3-2 to Over (just 1 point off 4-1) their last 5 games, averaging 199.4 points.

I think this line is the start of the compensation for ATL's heavy Under ways to this point in time (they're 19-9 to Under overall this season) and given the recent history between these 2 teams combined with their performances off decent rest this season, makes it worth having a small shot at this Over.

GL BC, I'm being a square again and taking the under.

One of us will hit.

Happy new year btw. :shake:

I failed to note my line - Over 184.5

Thanks Satyr, and not going out on a limb here risk wise. As ATL plays away to Indy next, I arrived at the perception they won't go both these road games of theirs without at least 1 over, so I'll take a loss here on the chin. BOL & HNY:cheers:

wow your playing something..i gotta think about this play hehe

Inbetween my copious external distractions and much heavier early season NHL betting ways than usual, I haven't played much NBA to this point at all, doublem. But that's likely to change with the new year.:cheers:

This looks dead at the half, the difference pretty much between reality and the past between these 2 coming in the form of LBJ - he averages nearly 50% shooting and nearly 30 pts/game vs ATL. At the half in this one he's 2-5/4 pts.

The GDS ml (+210 for me) demands a small bet I think. Dallas barely beat them at the beginning of the season when the Warriors were starting 0-6, and they're coming off a decent stretch of road form (wins at DEN & HOU). Screw the points, I feel this game ATS goes to the winner.

Nice hit ..

Two things to keep in mind going forward:

Teams coming home off successful 4 + road trips off a different coast seen to play well 1st H but then fade in the 2nd H...todays example Boston....

The other is GSW seems to falter when playing 3rd road game in 4 days...just something I seem to remember...

Nice work ..

Thanks to a plethora of points in the last minute, the CLE/ATL total flies over.

Oh, and fuck you very much GDS. I think this game might be the one that breaks the spell they had over Dallas. A pure mauling.

Thanks, Nut. But I think Dallas, in hindsight, was primed for this one, their first home game vs GS since the playoffs. Thats something I didnt give enough weight to.

nice read on total bet

and gsw...yeah, u know avery had that game circled...complete focus tonite

Oh I agree Dallas had this circled and got there shit together vs ATL on Saturday. Being 3rd in 4 for GSW with two hard fought wins I kinda expected a flat spot though ( seen it b4 from them). However I understand how it does you absolutely no good after the game started. Not that it would have changed anything but I would have preferred to share that before they tipped but wasnt here. Only an 8 pt game and maybe I am wrong....BOL bro

Nut, its a wholly valid point (and I knew they're playing a 3rd in 4). I think the present margin is just a tease, Dallas laxed heading into the half. These 2 still have a game at each other's venues left this season, I'll guess Dallas will not be topped in Dallas, but GS prob take a close one in SFN (leaving the season 3-1 to the Mavs).

Back