Clemson Fires Bowden

About fuckin time. Biggest shit coach in the nation behind Wanny

Davis and Spiller must be thinkin "why the fuck would we ever come back to this" Those 2 could cost them selves millions

HELL YEAH we finally fucking did it

And immediately upon promotion to interim HC, Dabo Swinney fired offensive coordinator Rob Spence.

Clemson's OL is still in shambles but I guarantee you this team plays with fire on Saturday

eagerly awaiting his "quivering lip" presser this afternoon. shoulda been gone a long time ago. fuck him, after all the shit he's pulled(especially the shit with throwing Cullen Harper under the bus)

now this is only half the equation. firing him does no good if we fucking hire phil fulmer at the end of the year. also whoever approved his massive extension last Dec should be shit canned as well.

in conclusion, fuck you tommy and your bitch mentality:whip:

Most outlets saying the short list includes, in order (from what I can tell):

Grobe
Muschamp
Bobby Johnson
Tubs

Most outlets saying the short list includes, in order (from what I can tell):

Grobe
Muschamp

Bobby Johnson
Tubs

yes and yes.

i'd take grobe tommorow. Muschamp would be a fucking king in clemson.

Leavitt would probably be near the top of my list, taking everything into consideration.

I doubt their going to pull Muschamp from Texas, he is going to be their next HC

Dwight - so who is starting this week? Still Korn or is back to Harper. ?

just watched the presser. i am embarrassed for my administration.

The AD and tammy met this morning at 6am for a meeting.

Supposedly at this meeting, tammy just decides to "put on the table" his resignation.

Ok great he resigned, we don't have to pay him that ridiculous fucking buyout right? WRONG. He gets it and payed through November.

How is this even possible?!?! He resigns, he gets the buyout. He's fired, he gets the buyout.....whaa?

all the tammy apologists can come out in full force now that Craig Loston de-commited today. LOL like he was staying anyways

E.T.G--we will find out tonight at 7:30 who starts when Dabo Swinney has his first press conference as the new Clemson coach.

Some guy on the insider board who is supposedly buddies with Rich Rod's agent said that his agent contacted Clemson this afternoon. He swears it comes straight from the guy's agent and that he isn't three degrees of separation away. IMO, it will never happen b/c we couldn't afford his buyout from UM only 1 year into his contract. Not trying to ruffle feathers b/c, IMO, there is no way it will happen, but just passing along news. I'll keep this thread updated as word comes along

Supposedly Lane Kiffin is very high on the list

see i'm undecided about Kiffin.

I think he could come in and be a dynamo. He uses all the skills that Pete used while he was at usc. I also could see him coming in and being a pansy in a visor whose players hate him.

Maybe it's the Al Davis presser i can't get outta my mind, but i'm far from sold on him.

The funny thing is that our interim HC, Dabo Swinney, immediately fired Rob Spence. Fifteen minutes before Dabo fired him, Spence was his boss.

Yesterday Spence was the OC and Dabo was the WR coach
Now Dabo is the HC and Spence is packing his bags

see i'm undecided about Kiffin.

I think he could come in and be a dynamo. He uses all the skills that Pete used while he was at usc. I also could see him coming in and being a pansy in a visor whose players hate him.

Maybe it's the Al Davis presser i can't get outta my mind, but i'm far from sold on him.

The last thing I would worry about is the players hating him on the college level. I think the players would love him. Its the administration that may hate him. If he can fake his way through the interview process and get the admin to believe he'll toe the company line then I think he has a very good chance. He's high on my personal list but right now I have about 8 guys real high on my personal list.

I'm off to watch MNF (got Brownies ML) but I'll post updated info later. Have fun tonight fellas

just watched the presser. i am embarrassed for my administration.

The AD and tammy met this morning at 6am for a meeting.

Supposedly at this meeting, tammy just decides to "put on the table" his resignation.

Ok great he resigned, we don't have to pay him that ridiculous fucking buyout right? WRONG. He gets it and payed through November.

How is this even possible?!?! He resigns, he gets the buyout. He's fired, he gets the buyout.....whaa?

Agreed. I think that's BS.

Kiffin is a backstabbing liar of a weasel. I would avoid him.

Besides , how are you going to like it when 5 days after being hired he interviewing for tennessee or some other school.

Be afraid of that snake in the grass.

I think Kiffin would be great at running his own show in the college game. Great offensive mind. Especially with all the talent Clemson has the chance to get. Muschamp would be my number 2 if I was a Clemson fan followed by Grobe.

I think Kiffin would be great at running his own show in the college game. Great offensive mind. Especially with all the talent Clemson has the chance to get. Muschamp would be my number 2 if I was a Clemson fan followed by Grobe.

signal looks like we are on the same page with a lot of college football topics.....That being said, i think Kiffin would be a great fit, I would get him in there early to let him go on the recruiting trail and be able to get the kids he wants, so they don't have to wait a year and a half to get the kids to fit his system. I think Muschamp would be good but he is such a great defensive mind and the system he runs I do not think there are too many units better. I think he might be kind of a waste to be in charge of everything as he wouldn't be able to put as much into the defensive game.:cheers:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoifMZd5Ewg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoifMZd5Ewg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lmao....skip to the :45 sec mark and then the fun begins. most will think this can't be real, to that i say you have never met a tammy bowden apologist.

Top list of guys out there:

Brian Kelly
Todd Graham
Bronco Mendenhall
Will Muschamp

Those are the top coaches out there who I would think could be had.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/YoifMZd5Ewg&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

lmao....skip to the :45 sec mark and then the fun begins. most will think this can't be real, to that i say you have never met a tammy bowden apologist.

:smiley_acbe:

that has to be a gamecock fan

<embed src=http://www.youtube.com/v/yoifmzd5ewg&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

lmao....skip to the :45 sec mark and then the fun begins. Most will think this can't be real, to that i say you have never met a tammy bowden apologist.

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

Holloman is going to go to the Tarheels. Blake and Butchie already snaked their way in as soon as the news was released.

Bud Foster (Va Tech DC) wants the job bad

"I'd be stupid" not to go, Foster said when asked what he would do if Clemson called tomorrow. "That's what you guys have all asked me for the last five years, six years. Who wouldn't be (interested)? ... That'd be one I'd be jumping through hoops to try to get. But at the same time, right now I can't worry about that. All I can worry about is what I can control, and that's trying to put the best defense on the field here."

RRod ain't going anywhere..the agent told Clemson that RRod said, thanks, but no thanks...no interest.

RRod ain't going anywhere..the agent told Clemson that RRod said, thanks, but no thanks...no interest.

According to his agent Clemson actually does not have any interest in Rich Rod either. I think there is definitely a mutual respect but I don't see him coming. I actually would love to see our interim guy have success and be kept on

"Coach Rodriguez has the best job in college football. He is a very focused 'Michigan Man.'

"I know 100-percent Clemson University has no intention of contacting coach Rodriguez
," Brown continued during an interview conducted with Angelique S. Chengelis of the Detroit News.

Holloman is going to go to the Tarheels. Blake and Butchie already snaked their way in as soon as the news was released.

Holloman is not going to the tarheels imo. Id say LSU or South Carolina (depending on how much we blow him away on his official this weekend). SC is just getting in this race because Clemson negatively recruited the shit out of us but now with Gilmore on board, he is open to listening. Both are going to be mid-year enrolles, they've been friends since they were 8 and he wants to play ball with Gilmore. With Loston going to LSU likely, he is trying to get Holloman to come with him and he has an offical there next wk for the UGA game.. There is also a chance Clemson can keep him but, UNC, I don't think so.

Back