(Cleared to Play) Will you start Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs?

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
Picked him up off the waiver wire this week and have a bye this week.

If he starts at Carolina or at home to Minnesota would you start him over Alex Smith at home against the Chargers or Miami?

This would normally be a ridiculous question, but Smith has carried me to the playoffs and is a top rated fantasy QB this year. You think Rodgers will be himself in his first start?

Obviously this all is based on the assumption he will play weeks 15/16

I'd start him over anyone but Brady, Wilson and Wentz (against sub .500 teams).

Drafted Rodgers , picked up Wentz very late in draft . Dropped Rodgers then picked him up a couple weeks back just because I had an open roster spot and didn’t see the downside. I gotta pat myself on the back for that brilliant move as I play in the semis, lol

Well it looks as though he's a go for Sunday at Carolina.

My options are Smith at home against the Chargers or Rodgers @Carolina.

It's a 1/2 pt per completion and 6pt td so qb is heavily graded. What do you do?

I'd think it's this simple...if you sit Rodgers and lose because of it, how pissed are you?

play Rodgers, Smith is gonna have to deal with a great pass rush and maybe your other guys bail you out if Rodgers leaves after the first hit

I'm in the same boat.
I have Rodgers and Wilson.

My guy says Rodgers but Wilson has gotten me this far. I am so torn.

I have this strange feeling Sea / LA is a FG battle. Idk why just a feeling

I know EXACTLY what KJ is saying.
I had Kareem Hunt get me 30pts last night (PPR) and the guy I'm playing had SD D (1pt) &KC K (14 pts) so I am up 15 so little room for mistake.

What to do?

Ha. Back on IR

Best option I have is Nick Foles in finals

The guy I’m playing is rolling with Bortles or Tyrod Taylor, so guess I’m fortunate there

Back