CLE ML tonight

Forty oz b

Pretty much a regular
Haven't touched this series except for the free money game 3 on the cavs.

I see a lot of folks taking the points tonight and I simply don't understand the logic there. If CLE loses this game im not sure how you can be confident in having half a dozen pts to get you the cover.. Especially in an elimination game where there may be 30 fouls in the last three mins.

CLE either loses by 10+ or wins this one straight up.

For that reason I love the money line tonight.

6 unit Cavs ML - final bet of season

GL to all

thank you all :tiphat:

wish i had made it a 10 unit but i dont have the balls like i use to.

I know i said it was my last bet, but I'm back for one more here after seeing the lines this AM..

Mindset is similar to game 5.. Anytime I can get a team like Warriors with a + ML I have to take it.. dont care where the game is being played.

Throw in the fact that an angry Green comes back tonight and CLE knows deep down that they arent stealing three in a row (two of which are on GS home floor).

GS will hoist the trophy in CLE tonight with Johnny Football in attendance wearing a Curry jersey.. have to feel for that city and fan base.

GS ML - 6 Unit

GL to all!

thank you all :tiphat:

wish i had made it a 10 unit but i dont have the balls like i use to.

I know i said it was my last bet, but I'm back for one more here after seeing the lines this AM..

Mindset is similar to game 5.. Anytime I can get a team like Warriors with a + ML I have to take it.. dont care where the game is being played.

Throw in the fact that an angry Green comes back tonight and CLE knows deep down that they arent stealing three in a row (two of which are on GS home floor).

GS will hoist the trophy in CLE tonight with Johnny Football in attendance wearing a Curry jersey.. have to feel for that city and fan base.

GS ML - 6 Unit

GL to all!

Forgot how much $$ goes into a game 7. nba needs to clean it up.

Back