Classic Sum BadFraud

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
On critical downs he can't get rid of th ball quick enough. Whether it's a 3rd down conversion for a 1st down or a 3rd down to get in the endzone, usually he'll dump it well short of the 1st down marker or he'll just toss it where nobody can even get a hand on the ball.
He's got no balls in the pocket to go through his options. He has no understanding how to add time in the pocket by sliding so when he's stationary which is 95% of the time, the clock in his head tells him to let the ball go.
Very low QB IQ remains with the guy who buried the Rams offense for 5 years. Now he has the high flying Eagles offense handcuffed.

wise I new he wasnt the best but I really thought PHIL D was going to play

Your hate is comical wise. Give credit where it's due. Sam ended up playing a good game. This loss was not his fault

The guy had not played a game in two years so yeah he was rusty in the first half in the second half he looked fantastic. As an Eagles and I am very happy to have him

Dink dunk, dunk dink. Tell me what he did when all he did was throw every pass under 10 yards. He was awful in the 1st half which is where the Eagles lost this game. This is what Sum Badfraud does. He can't get his team in the endzone the entire 1st half. Then trailing by several scores, his opposition gives him all the underneath routes to help them run out the clock. Say what you want, he's been doing what he did last night for 5 years. What's the outcome? An L in the Loss Column.

Last edited:
chip has a big problem in that he does not let the team hit in practice, and he does not play starters much in preseason. therefore, they always come out flat. They were down by 17 to the Jags last year in game 1. Last night, it was a QB who had not played in 2 years, new pieces in teh line, new running backs, and a few new WRs...yeah they were rusty. In the 2nd he was on point. Who gives a fuck how he gets the yards, he doesnt have to throw it 60 yards in the air if the defense is giving him an easy 10 with a throw underneath. Chips offense is built around taking what the defense gives them, and the short passes were what was there. He looked poised, he looked accurate, and he took hits and got back up. I am very happy with him.

Your anger towards all things Rams is clouding your judgement. Look at how bad you said they were going to be destroyed by Seattle? And if you want to sound smart about football, dont bring up QB's won loss records ever again. Its like pitchers won/loss records. Sometimes it tells the story, other times it does not. If you are going by won loss records, Tim Tebow is a better QB then a hell of a lot of guys in the NFL.

Im not trying to start shit with you, but you have so much pent up anger, maybe you just should not discuss teh rams or former rams because you are clearly biased. Heck, I gave you a shout out on my podcast last week when I picked the rams, i mentioned that theres a capper on my favorite forum who is going to hate this selection haha. But seriously, chill out. Bradford will be fine. Ur Rams will be fine too. They have a good thing going, try to enjoy it.

I think Gruden nailed it last night when he was talking about how Chip's offense is going to be perfect for Bradford because he did it in college. I always thought he was solid, he was less than great in St. Louis but lets face it that offense wasn't exactly "basketball on grass" like this one is. I think he and Matthews are going to have a big season. I am also super fucking pissed I talked myself out of Sproles in so many fantasy drafts.

Egg sproles is so so much better of an nfl player than a fantasy player. You did the right thing. Hes dynamic but he is not guaranteed a lot of touches per game which is what you need in a fantasy player

that was really stupid not going for it on 4th down. FG kicker struggled in preseason and a FG only had you up by 2. ATL had all timeouts and 2 min conversion. Way better to go for it and milk clock so ATL doesn't get ball.

Lost a lot of respect for Kelly.

I didn't have a problem with kicking a fg to go up 2. You gave to take the lead there. Watch the 1st half again and see how many times dumped it quickly on 3rd and long or how he just throws the ball with no chance for a catch or pi.
d-wow, you're obviously when it comes to QB play. Badfraud has been a loser for half a decade. 70% of Badfrauds completions are under 10 yards = losing QB. Apparently you see good play. Would live to coach against you because you alone would put me in the hall of fame. Carry on

And by the way, when one watches losing football for a decade like I have with the Rams, you tend to see the reason why.

Lost respect for Kelly? Really? Weird phrasing there.

2 plays that could have changed the game.

1. Austin drops pass on seam route that goes for 6 or at least 50 yards.
2. R. Mathews drops wide open in the flat on 3rd that probably goes for 20.

Both passes perfect and both could have changed the game.

Maxwell more of an issue then Bradford/O. He looked slow to me and over matched which you expect against Julio bit wow he was abused

wise I agree with you PHIL I think got a lemon in this QB my god he has no arm they let the wrong QB go for sure I new he wasnt that good but I thought PHIL D was good this team is not going anywhere

I didn't have a problem with kicking a fg to go up 2. You gave to take the lead there. Watch the 1st half again and see how many times dumped it quickly on 3rd and long or how he just throws the ball with no chance for a catch or pi.
d-wow, you're obviously when it comes to QB play. Badfraud has been a loser for half a decade. 70% of Badfrauds completions are under 10 yards = losing QB. Apparently you see good play. Would live to coach against you because you alone would put me in the hall of fame. Carry on

Everybody that has spent the last 5 years playing for the Rams is a loser.

For the record, since 2010 50.9% of Tom Brady's completions are under 10 yards while 57.9% of Sam Bradford's completions are under 10 yards.

Egg sproles is so so much better of an nfl player than a fantasy player. You did the right thing. Hes dynamic but he is not guaranteed a lot of touches per game which is what you need in a fantasy player

:shake:

yep I picked him up in like the 15th rd

Waiting for Samantha to put up some points while the game is intact in the 1st half. Regarding Bradfords completion % under 10 yards, I have 70%. Typical that someone wants to compare Badfraud to Brady. As if ththth that makes sense. This just in I guess for some of you. Bradford has sucked and still sucks period. Dink dunk dink dunk

I'm not sure I've ever watched a worst performance from an NFL QB. The pick in the end zone not as bad at the play calling there, I pound the run 4 straight plays in that situation and would have a package w/ Sproles at QB for those situations.

Bradford is mentally weak. Sanchez going to get another shot at being a starter.

This is how Bradford has played every year he's been healthy. The entire offense is out of sync. Aikman is doing everything he can not to say Bradford sucks

This is what happens when you let Tebow go.

They have minus 4 yards rushing with four minutes to go in the game. It isn't all Bradford.

On your side now Wise. Gonna write Bradford off after 2 weeks. Epic fail.

Weeden > Badfraud.

Skins now have the best QB in the NFC LEast.

might have to sticky this thread. what a disgusting performance. Can't believe Chip didn't even call the bullpen on this one.

This is what happens when you let Tebow go.

They have minus 4 yards rushing with four minutes to go in the game. It isn't all Bradford.
clown, once in awhile BadFraud has to make a play to give the offense some rythm. I'm repeating myself but this isn't old news. Hasn't anyone been watching him since 2010 or has it just been this poor Lambs fan that has been suffering all these years? This is who he is and this is how his teams play when he's at the helm.

There will be people out there who look at Bradfords stats like today, 23-37 224 yards TD and 2 INT and somehow compare him to Brady's stats. Bradford will compile stats on last drives like he did today and he'll do this every game and all of a sudden people love this QB. What you saw today is what you will see very game until Sanchez replaces him.

Cant wait to see Pitt WR,s and L. Bell on the turf next week...

Should be a shootout guessing total of 55.

Pitt -4 ish....

Be on Pitt

clown, once in awhile BadFraud has to make a play to give the offense some rythm. I'm repeating myself but this isn't old news. Hasn't anyone been watching him since 2010or has it just been this poor Lambs fan that has been suffering all these years? This is who he is and this is how his teams play when he's at the helm.

Is this a rhetorical question? :tiphat:

I am thoroughly impressed with the management style of Chip Kelly to date. He's got Demarco Murray producing at 5% of last year's rate. Perhaps we can get China to take him as their next leader.

Cant wait to see Pitt WR,s and L. Bell on the turf next week...

Should be a shootout guessing total of 55.

Pitt -4 ish....

Be on Pitt
if the Steelers are smart, they run right at the Rams MLB. JL55 will run and hide to leave open gaping holes for the Steelers.
For the Rams it's the same story. Poor WRs who can't get open and poor run stopping if the Dline doesn't get to the runner first. Laurentis should really find the bench. Every big play the defense gives up, you just have to locate JL55 to know why.

wise this QB for PHIL WTF what a born loser this kid is real bad unreal he can't even throw a rock let alone a football

Is this a rhetorical question? :tiphat:

I am thoroughly impressed with the management style of Chip Kelly to date. He's got Demarco Murray producing at 5% of last year's rate. Perhaps we can get China to take him as their next leader.
Problem with Demarco is he's a north/south style runner but Chip's gimmick style offense has everything going east/west before they cut forward. Demarco had the perfect style offense for himself in Dallas. Unfortunately for him they didn't sign him.

Very strange how Chip could misuse Murray like this. OR better yet, why he would get rid of a player like McCoy who fits this style perfectly. I understand personality conflicts but then how can you possibly explain getting rid of a good guy like Foles who is plenty capable and has shown to a winning QB and acquire a lemon like Bradford???

Problem with Demarco is he's a north/south style runner but Chip's gimmick style offense has everything going east/west before they cut forward. Demarco had the perfect style offense for himself in Dallas. Unfortunately for him they didn't sign him.

Murray and Adrian are the same where they prefer to get a running start and a QB under center. I noticed both struggle mightily getting handed the ball out of shotgun standing still as they are both north south runners. The Vikings made the change and went from 10 rushes 30 yards to 29 rushes for 140 yards. AP is still rusty though with 3 fumbles. We will see if Chip Kelly has the balls to go to Sanchez and really change things up. I have no idea why he got rid of Foles when he was relatively cheap, and proven he could run the offense.

How many points does this Eagles high flying system have going into the 2nd qrtr? I'd be shocked if Sanchez isn't in within a couple weeks. Unless Kelly is scared to death to make himself look bad by picking this Lemon QB SB7.

Back