CL/Europa this week

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
No more league stuff, just gonna do European competition, was a disaster and I know it's not a strong suit. Set me back a bit giving it a whirl..

CL Tuesday

PSV Eindhoven ML -130 2*
Astana/Galatasaray o2.5 -124 1.5*
Atletico Madrid ML +122 1*
Man City ML -147 1*

Great theater on Tuesday, especially if PSV get out to an early lead...Wolfsburg/United match will be incredible to watch with the marbles on the line. And please let Sevilla win. PSG and Real games could easily fly over, neither match means anything but numbers are too high for me.

gurv, igor and hugh :cheers3:

one more goal in Turkey would have been outstanding, what an exciting day!

On to Wednesday..

BATE/Roma draw +448 .5*
Barcelona/Leverkusen o3 -120 2*
Arsenal/Olympiakos o2.5 -140 1* (if Arse get up 2-0, oops)
Gent ML +133 1.5*

Would love for someone to chime in with the potential tiebreaker if (when) Dynamo Kiev win and Porto and Chelsea draw...I've been able to find the 8 degrees of tiebreak amongst two clubs, but if 3 clubs end up knotted up...how that shakes out.

Would love for someone to chime in with the potential tiebreaker if (when) Dynamo Kiev win and Porto and Chelsea draw...I've been able to find the 8 degrees of tiebreak amongst two clubs, but if 3 clubs end up knotted up...how that shakes out.
Pretty sure goal differential is the first tiebreaker, but here you go:

GROUP G PERMUTATIONS

Dynamo Kiev will qualify with victory over Maccabi Tel Aviv. If they fail to win, they finish third.
Chelsea will progress to the last-16 stage as group winners with victory over Porto.
If the game in London finishes a draw with Dynamo not winning, Porto top the group on their head-to-head record against Chelsea.
In the event of a Dynamo win and Chelsea-Porto draw, a mini-league will see the Ukrainians top and Chelsea second.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...owdown-men-knock-Blues-out.html#ixzz3tpZ67Zik

Thanks teed and thanks for the clarification hugh. Seems as though Porto will take this game assuming they need to win, so if they score first could be a 1-0 type game. If Chelsea score first, Porto should push and game could sail over.

:cheers3: gurv, got lucky to get the pen with Arsenal, a bit unlucky that Leverkusen couldn't at least get another home for the push there but will take the last couple days...going to be very limited tomorrow I think

Europa

Liverpool/Sion draw +213 1*
Dortmund/PAOK o3.5 -112 1*
Marseille ML -110 1*

Dortmund looked disinterested in scoring, go figure. Hit the other two at least.

Dnipro/Rosenborg o2.5 -120 1*
Anderlecht/Qarabag o2.5 -115 1*
Augsburg/Partizan o3 -108 1*

Lied, good week so will add a couple EPL games.

Crystal Palace pk -120 1*
Stoke City ML +185 1*
Leicester City pk +121 1*
Leicester City ML +210 .5*

Back