CJ Cup @ Shadow Creek

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Fun few weeks coming up on tour...stop #2 in Vegas.

Might need to cap what these guys playing in both are doing this week ;).

Going to stick with tournament long match ups and stay away from single round plays as I have been just abysmal with the latter...

Smith -135 vs Spieth: Smith has been in the top 25 in four of his last five events. Spieth had four the entire season (4 in his past 19 events). Fading Spieth at decent prices until he shows a reason not to. It's a shame to see hes a great guy... just not playing well.

Todd -114 vs Lowry: Really like how Todd has been playing lately... Lowry is obviously capable but I will ride Todd with how he has been playing in this match up.

I may add more but locked these two in for a unit each.

Slightly steep price, but he’s simply playing too well for me to stay away. Rahm didn’t do much damage on the Par 5s Thursday - that will change.

Only play of the day.
Rahm (-150) over Hatton Round 2

Slightly steep price, but he’s simply playing too well for me to stay away. Rahm didn’t do much damage on the Par 5s Thursday - that will change.

Only play of the day.
Rahm (-150) over Hatton Round 2

Well, Rahm did better on the Par 5s yesterday, but shit his pants on the rest of the course.

Just one play today; Morikawa over Kokrak. Kokrak putted out of his mind yesterday, and I expect him to come back to earth a bit. Morikawa with just 1 bogey (a double) in 2 rounds so far.

Good luck to whoever is playing this weekend.

Well, Rahm did better on the Par 5s yesterday, but shit his pants on the rest of the course.

Just one play today; Morikawa over Kokrak. Kokrak putted out of his mind yesterday, and I expect him to come back to earth a bit. Morikawa with just 1 bogey (a double) in 2 rounds so far.

Good luck to whoever is playing this weekend.
Gonna tail this....
Love this angle tbh

I have trouble seeing Henley finish this - just a matter of who’s going to catch him. Henley’s putter has really helped carry him all week - we’ll see if he stays on fire with it today.

I like Schauf, Lanto or even Thomas sneaking to the top.

Back