5/8: Baltimore Orioles
5/9: Texas Rangers
5/9: New York Yankees
5/9: Cincinatti Reds
5/10: Detroit Tigers

Today:

Bet Against: Miluakee Brewers
Bet On: Washington Nationals
**This is a no play because washington nationals are one of the teams to not bet on in the system**

Teams that are series ineligible:

Washington
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Kansas City

If there is anything i am missing please feel free to chime in. Thanks in advance. :shake:

Last edited:
OK now do we play Milw whenever they play their next series against a qualifier or just let this one go. I feel we prolly just let it go...correct?

your right about cincinatti i will add it.

Doggie, i was under the impression that we just let it go, but if we are supposed to add it a little further down the road then would someone let me know. Thanks in advance.

I understand that the Nationals are on the Series Ineligible list but my personal opinion is that I don't see Milwaukee sweeping this series and completing a 4-game series sweep (tonight would be game #2 in the series against Milwaukee)

Milwaukee has been on a tremendous run for about 20 games which means they should come back to earth for a while and play maybe 500 baseball.

Baseball is a game of winning and losing streaks where the best teams avoid the long losing streaks and combine it with some long winning streaks. The rest of their season is comprised of roughly .500 baseball. And vice versa for the bad teams. (I read this information from a washington post article a year ago with the statistics to prove it.)

My point is that Milwaukee should be at the end of near the end of a long and prosperous streak. They've won the vast majority of their past 20+ games. What better team to lose against than the Washington Nationals whom Milwaukee will probably take lightly? And what better way for Vegas to make some money off the people who have fallen in love with the recent success of the favorites??

In Conclusion, I have to think that the Nats take at least one of the next three games against the Brewers, if not 2 of the 3 games.

interesting argument, cisco had a system that wasn't an official system but it was something along the lines that you stated up above.

I never wrote about it because i never knew how it worked.

BOL tonight.

Sort of.(LOL) I went thru the numbers tonight and see this:
Chisox have lost 2 @ -110 + and play KC on Fri. If KC wins Sox are on the clock for Sat.
LAA lost 2 and play Cleve tomorrow. If they lose they are on the clock for Wed.
NYY, Oak and St. Louis have all lost 1 so I'll be watching them.

All help and comments welcome...hurry back Cisco.

Watch out, CHW have only lost 1 in a row where they were above -110

04/29/07 LAA L 2-5 L -105 U 8.5
04/28/07 LAA L 0-3 L -116 U 9

As for the others, I have...

Oakland from 4/29
Pittsburgh from 5/2
Florida from 5/5 (5/6 and 5/7 losses were as dogs)
Angels from 5/5 and 5/6
Braves from 5/8
Yankees from 5/8
Cardinals from 5/8

Back